열하나

thursday, 31 October 2019

----------

H:

happy halloween baby~

²²:¹¹

undelivered

tuesday, 31 october 2018

----------

"come, come kitten, this will be fun!" the older exclaimed dragging along a tired fluffy haired male. "ya, where are you taking me?" he giggled following along. "just come~" he lead the younger into a dark mansion. "jinnie you're taking me to a haunted house..." he whimpered clinging to the other's arm, "it's halloween~ and daddy will protect you~"

he scrunched up his face, "did you just say daddy? ew, never say that again." he gagged jokingly before giggling. 

the two made their way into the house, the fluffy kitten clinging to his boyfriend's arm clearly shaking looking around. hyunjin smiled kissing the younger on the forehead gently making him feel at ease as well as blush and hide his face.

"I love you Felix~" he looked up, "you what?"

"I love you." Felix smiled fondly before giggling, "I love you too daddy~"

"didn't you say you weren't going to call me that?" the younger shrugged, "maybe once in a while?"

back to the present

H:

why won't anything send?

²²:⁴³

Isn't this still your number?

²²:⁴⁵

did you block me?

²²:⁴⁸

kitten?

²²:⁵³

baby?

²²:⁵⁸

lixie?

²³:⁰⁰

undelivered

he cursed and threw his phone at the wall hearing it crack not really caring as tears streamed down his rosy cheeks. "god I miss you..." he broke down as he gritted his teeth pulling at his brown locks. "come back to me...please..." 

//double update for the update i missed.