Chapter 3: Ace

Cara groaned opening her eyes she blinked a few times waiting for her eyes to adjust, sighing she turned to her side, her eyes met two pairs of familiar ones. She bolted up right in the bed, "What are you doing in my room" She yelled backing away. "This is my room" Ace smirked.

Cara looked around, her eyes fell to the shirt she was wearing. "Did we- um" Cara couldn't say sex. "What if we did" Ace spoke, "You jerk- I was a virgin" Cara spat, tears filled her eyes. "Whoa-relax Cara we" Ace tried to explain. "Stupid jerk" she scoffed grabbing her dress and heading out the door, Ace chased after her running through the first door she saw there was Jackie and Matt. "Oh my god- sorry I'm sorry" Cara blushed closing the door Ace was right behind her, "Cara I can explain" Jackie yelled rushing out. "Hey future Queen" Matt spoke to Cara, Jackie's mouth dropped finding new interest.

"Oh boy" Cara muttered her world felt lighter and suddenly she was out. "Is she okay- why did she faint" a dark voice yelled, "She's just dehydrated your highness" Another voice spoke. Cara pried her eyes open, Ace hovered over her looking intently.

"Miss. boogey how are you feeling" the doctor spoke, "Better" she mumbled looking around the infirmary. "Good your good to go" the doctor spoke. "You don't have to carry me" Cara spoke, "Your my mate and your hurt" Ace spoke. "Not to long ago you were threatening me" Cara spoke, Ace stopped walking looking at her, "I didn't mean anything I said to you- I just get jealous and I didn't know you were a virgin" Ace spoke. "Well thanks to you I'm not anymore" Cara glared. "I promise to take full responsibility" Ace smiled. "Where are we going" Cara spoke as Ace placed her in his car, getting in he began driving. "I thought we could talk away from any distractions and where you can't run away from me" Ace spoke. "I was hoping for a shower- could we do this later" Cara smiled, Ace glared at her.

"You brought me to a forest- listen if your going to kill me because you don't like me as a mate you really don't have to I can be on my way" Cara spoke as Ace led her through the forest, Ace turned around suddenly causing her to run into his rock hard chest. "Jesus your not exactly made of air" Cara spoke rubbing her nose. "I would never hurt you- your my mate your perfect" Ace spoke dismissing her constant nagging.

"We're here" Ace spoke, Cara looked out onto the valley that was the Academy, "Wow- how did you know this was here" Cara spoke, it was stunning. Ace gave her a knowing look arching his eyebrows, "Right you go for dog walks" she replied, Ace growled at her causing her to laugh. "I know your not a werewolf- you can't really begin to feel the things I feel but fate put us together so it must know that your capable of loving me the way I love you" Ace spoke, Cara turned to face him. "I never imagined it would be me- but I'm not interested in a relationship or being your mate" Cara spoke, "You don't really have much of a choice Cara- the universe is going to push you closer to me" Ace spoke, "I'm not suited to be a queen- I'm far from it" Cara replied. "You said something interesting last night" Ace spoke, Cara froze. "You said you didn't want a crown not mine or your fathers" Ace spoke, "What does that mean- are you a princess" Ace spoke, "No I'm not- I must have been talking about a story I wrote or something" Cara replied trying to remain calm.

Ace grew closer, "What are you doing" Cara spoke, "I've wanted to do this from the moment I met you"
Ace spoke pulling Cara into him he kissed her passionately. Cara melted in his arms, god he was such a good kisser, her first real kiss. Wait did they kiss last night- she couldn't remember so she wouldn't count it. Suddenly realizing what was happening she pushed him away, "That was my first kiss you idiot" She snapped. "First kiss" Ace chuckled, "Your so pure I'm going to enjoy this" Ace smirked.

"You can't force me" Cara spoke, "I wouldn't call it force but you are mine" Ace replied as they walked back to the car. "Cara" Jackie spoke coming up to the car, "One more thing- we're going to introduce to the world as my mate this Saturday" Ace spoke holding her hands, Cara didn't reply she simply got out of the car- hell no was she going to let that happen.