Chapter 7: Daughter of Angels

"Daughter of Lucifer" a voice, Cara turned to find a girl, her bright blue eyes sparkled in the sun, "Mermaid" Cara spoke. Swimming back she revealed her tail and began to sing, "Ace" Cara immediately turned around to cover his ears. Ace looked down at her, he was surprised that she was even touching him, truth was he wasn't affected by the sirens music.

"You are not affected by my song" The mermaid spoke, "A man who is in love can't be affected" Ace spoke, Cara blushed she didn't even know that. "And you- you are also in love" The mermaid spoke to Matt, "What" Jackie spoke, "Oh come on Jackie I've been in love with you since I knew what love was" Matt brushed it off. "Hmm- such a shame I was hungry" The mermaid spoke beating her fangs.

"I thought mermaids were nice" Jackie spoke, "There's different clans, everything thing that lives in the triangle have been trapped in here for centuries- no evolution" Cara explained.

"How do you know so much about the triangle" Ace questioned, "My dad has all these books he gave my mother- I've read every single one of them in hopes of finding a way out of my fathers legacy" Cara spoke. "How much longer to Ceyx" Cara spoke looking back at Talos, "Another day" Talos spoke. The boat approached a huge cave, drawings of ancient writing and pictures scattered the walls. "We'll continue in the morning" Talos spoke letting them off on the cave floors, Cara looked around at the different writings.

"I'll start a fire" Matt spoke, "You know I do have magic" Cara spoke, "I want to feel useful" Matt shrugged. Cara lit a piece of wood on the fire, "Where are you going" Ace spoke grabbing her hands, "To explore" Cara replied, she couldn't shake the feeling something was calling her. "I'm coming to" Ace spoke, "Haven't you done enough" Cara snapped, Ace sighed. "I'm coming with you" he replied firmly.

Cara shrugged walking off she followed the gut feeling something was calling her. The walls were covered with all kinds stories of different walks of life, "Cara" a voice whispered. "Did you hear that" Cara turned to face Ace, realizing he was inches away from her she stepped back. "Hear what" he replied, "Nothing" Cara replied, "Can we talk" Ace spoke. "About" Cara replied, "What happened, I can feel your emotions inside me" Ace spoke, "I know your mad" Ace added. "I am- I don't understand what it is to be a mate to a werewolf or the king at that- your moving to fast for me" Cara spoke, she had never even been in love, never had sex and all of a sudden here she was with Ace and all these obligations. "I know I'm sorry- I just want you so bad all the time" Ace spoke stopping Cara. "Forgive me" Ace pouted, "For now" Cara sighed.

"Is that your dad" Ace spoke looking at the wall a huge drawing of the devil, another one followed of his human form. "I'm okay with never meeting your dad" Ace chuckled, Cara smiled to herself. Another picture of an angel holding a child with her father hugging the both of them. "Whose that" Ace questioned, "Maybe Ceyx's mom" Cara spoke, "Cara" Ace spoke looking at her Cara walked over to where he was standing looking up at the picture the woman looked just like Cara, she had beautiful white wings and she held a baby girl in her arms. "I don't- I don't understand" Cara mumbled looking up at Ace, "She's your mother" Her fathers voice echoed in her head. "My mom" Cara whispered confused more than ever, "I was hoping to be the one to tell you" her father spoke, suddenly turning around Ace had vanished and it was now only Cara and her father. "Your mother isn't the woman that raised you" He spoke, Cara's chest squeezed tight as she tried to process that. "I don't understand" Cara mumbled. "I met your mother on earth- I knew right away she was an angel and I knew it was forbidden for me to fall for her but I did" Lucifer spoke.

"She died giving birth to you- the ultimate punishment for our betrayal" He spoke softly. "But she was an angel" Cara spoke, "When she got pregnant the heavens stripped her of her immortality and divinity" Lucifer spoke, "She was human and you weren't- it was to much for her to bear" Lucifer finished.

"And my mom- the one that raised me" Cara spoke, "A loyal friend- I made your mother a promise I would let you live on earth until it was time to take my place" Lucifer spoke. The tears couldn't stop coming, everything she knew about her life wasn't true.

"Cara" Ace spoke holding her tight, "You disappeared" He spoke as he watched her son, she wasn't calming down, he scooped her up and continued into the cave where he sat her down and made a fire. "Are you okay" he kept asking her, "My mom- that lady on the wall is my mom" Cara finally spoke her voice was strained, "She died giving birth to me and my dad left me with the witches to be raised" Cara explained.

"Are you okay- that's a lot to take in" Ace kneeled in front of her, Cara met his eyes. She wanted to forget what just happened, to go back to when her life seemed happier. Pulling Ace towards her she kissed him passionately, "Wait- Cara" Ace spoke trying to control his wolf, he knew where she was leading to. "Please make me forget for a minute" Cara whispered taking off his shirt. "I need to tell you something" Ace spoke holding her hands, "That night that you were drunk nothing happened- we didn't have sex" Ace spoke, Cara sighed relieved that she didn't just give it up, but she still wanted to forget pulling Ace closer she kissed him again more forceful. Losing all his control Ace undressed Cara holding her tightly he couldn't wait for this moment, the moment she was finally his.

Cara fell asleep, Ace huddled her closer both of them were still naked under a blanket Cara had used her magic to summon. The fire burned intensely as he stroked her hair, he knew it hurt- it was her first time and she was tense.

"Where did you guys go- we were so worried" Jackie yelled hugging Cara, Cara looked at Ace she blushed turning away she couldn't believe she had made the first move. "We got a little lost" Ace smiled, she was so cute he wanted to have her under him again, "So you finally gave it up" Jackie snickered, Cara gasped slapping Jackie's shoulder she headed for Talos and the boat to embarrassed to look back.

"So your mom was an angel" Matt spoke as Cara explained the pictures they had found, "Yupp- everything I know about myself has been a lie" Cara sighed. "That's not true Cara- your still the amazing friend we all know" Matt replied, "Aww that's the nicest thing you've said to me" Cara smiled, "Stop that" Ace growled pulling Cara towards him. "We need to do something about that jealousy" Matt laughed.

"So what happens now that you two are fully mated" Matt continued, "What do you mean" Cara perked, "Well he marked you and you guys had sex- he basically married you" Matt spoke in simpler terms. "Is that true" Cara's eyes bulged, "Pretty much" Ace spoke. "Your the queen of wolves now" Ace spoke, Cara groaned. "I'm not a queen" Cara sighed, "I think you should give yourself more credit" Ace spoke. "Besides your jobs are easy- you just have to take care of me and give me lots of heirs" Ace smiled dazzlingly. "I think I would prefer to be the king" Cara glared.

"We are here" Talos spoke.