Chapter 6: Into the Bermuda Triangle

"You have a nice home" Ace spoke, "Thank you" her mom replied as they ate dinner. "Your so lucky honey" Her mother winked at her, Cara rolled her eyes. "When can I expect great grand children" Her grandmother blurted out, Cara choked on her food. "Let's take it down a notch" she replied drinking some water. "Well wolves tend to reproduce at anytime" her mother added, "That's true" Ace spoke completely fine with the conversation, "Well
I'm not a wolf and we haven't decided yet what exactly this is" Cara spoke, "Well let's decide right now- your my mate and we're going to be together forever" Ace spoke.

"Unbelievable" Cara muttered picking her plate up she left the table. "Why are you so against us" Ace spoke finding Cara in her room, "Your just another person added to the list of people that is chaining me to some kind of destiny- what if I don't want to be queen" Cara spoke. "I'm sorry I didn't consider your feelings but the universe put us together for a reason and I only get one chance at love" Ace spoke.

"I didn't consider your feelings either" Cara sighed, "So than you'll give me a chance" Spoke his eyes had perked up and he almost looked like a puppy waiting for a bone. "Maybe" Cara replied, "I'm going to take that as a yes" Ace grinned pouncing on her he spun her around. "So when do we leave" Ace spoke, "Tomorrow" Cara replied packing her backpack, she added a few things for Ace, "It'll be like our first trip together" Ace spoke, "Actually" Cara mumbled, "Cara" Jackie's voice rang through the hallway as her best friend punched on her. "What are you guys doing here" Ace spoke looking from Jackie to Matt. "I called them" Cara spoke, "I thought since you didn't freak out when I told you about my dad maybe I was overreacting and besides I could use all the help I can get" Cara spoke, "That's right- my best friend needs me" Jackie smiled hugging her.

"And you" Ace spoke, "Well I wasn't going to let her go alone" Matt muttered with a blush. "Are you guys dating now" Cara spoke, "He wishes" Jackie whispered. "So how do we get to the Bermuda Triangle" Jackie spoke looking around, "Magic" Cara spoke drawing a circle around her friends. "Dea Pro Mihi, Audite Meus Dico... Patepacio Prodigium Pro Nos Totus" Cara spoke. The circle began to glow transporting them to an island, "This is Isle Des Morts- Island of the dead" Cara explained. "That was so cool- I've never seen you use your powers" Matt spoke looking around. "All magic doesn't work here so you all have to be careful" Cara spoke.

"So let me get this straight- your the future Queen of hell with daddy issues and you need to find your brother to take your place so that you don't have to be the queen" Matt spoke as Cara summoned a boat.

"Yup and next I'm going to look for a mate for this guy so I can escape that to" Cara spoke, Ace growled not happy by her joke. The waves separated and a large boat surfaced, a floating skeleton in a long black robe floated towards Cara. "Cara" Jackie whispered, "It's okay he's just a demon- he fairies souls from the living to the dead" Cara replied hopping on the boat. "Come on Moon" Cara called to her demon.

"Remember the Bermuda Triangle is so dangerous- things aren't always what they seem" Cara spoke before looking out onto the vast ocean. "So have you ever seen your half brother" Jackie questioned, "No"
Cara replied, "He was upset when my dad chose me as his successor and he left hell" She continued, or so she had heard.

"How did your parents meet" Matt spoke, "Ghost Pines is one of the very few portals to hell- they just met by chance I suppose" Cara spoke. "How does it feel to be a celestial being" Jackie questioned in awe. "I've lived a pretty normal life until this guy shined a light on me" Cara pointed. "So this explains why your so beautiful" Matt spoke, "Careful" Ace growled, "I'm just saying" Matt chuckled. "She's mine" Ace glared, "I think everyone knows that" Jackie laughed.

"Ceyx is in the eye of the triangle" the demon spoke to Cara, "Does he know I'm here" she questioned, "Of course- he is also the spawn of Satan" the demon replied. "The Bermuda Triangle truly brings out the darkness in people" he continued, a warning Cara couldn't help but feel.