Chapter 18

Yoongi's POV

We went inside Soobin's house and his sister close the door behind her.

I started feeling a little bit weird before we went into the house but I just brush it off because I didn't exactly have anything that make me feel that way.

"...Where's Soobin?"His sister who is at the kitchen replied.

"His bedroom.I'll bring you some drinks and snacks so you can just go upstairs first."Yeonjun then lead all of us to his bedroom.

He knock on Soobin's door.Then suddenly we heard a voice saying "Go away!"From the other side.

"We just got here though!"Huening Kai playfully whine.Then we heard some sound from the other side before the door quickly open and Soobin who is wearing a pajama appear.

At first he actually has a blank expression before sobbing and tackle of us into a hug causing us to fall down.

"Soobin! That hurts!"

Then his sister come upstairs to see the scene before laughing.

"You might kill one of them Soobin ah."Soobin stood up and wipe his cheek and invite all of us into his room.

"Are you okay now?"Soobin just smile weakly and nodded at us.His sister place the snacks and drinks on the table before leaving to go to the store.Before leaving she offer us to stay for dinner in which we were about to refused before seeing Soobin puppy eyes.

"Ugh.I can't believe Sangmin just did that to my dosaeng."Jin-Hyung said pulling the boy into a hug."Gross."He scoffed at me.

"Shut it Sugar minty fresh."I rolled my eyes at him.Soobin laugh at us while taking one of the glass that his sister put on the table and gulp it down.

I stare at him."...Soobin? When was the last time you drink some water?"He started to think.
"...Two days ago?"

Jungkook POV's

"Two days ago?"As soon as Soobin answer that,I jolted.

I feel like Yoongi-hyung aura has change to a really dark one so I move further away to hid beside Namjoon-Hyung.

He just had the aura that seem to say "That's it.The kid is so dead."Jin-Hyung sigh.

"Now now let's just have fun for now.We kill him tommorow."They agreed and I try to calm him down before he might storm out to kill Sangmin.

Jisoo POV

"KIM JENNIE! stop walking around like that! Your scaring me!"I scold.

It was...Surprising to say the least when I saw Yoongi in front of my house holding Jennie hands and told me to let her stay for a while while Jennie's face was extremely red at the time.

"I can't help it! I seriously don't know what's wrong with me! Ever since he defend me from the bullies,I just...Became red all of sudden whenever I saw him!"I sigh.

"Your basically Hinata from the anime Naruto."Jennie scoffed at me."Shut it! Agh forget it.Don't you ever have empathy for me Jisoo?"

I shrugged while putting a chip into my mouth.

"...You sure sound like you got a crush on Yoongi."She stay quiet.

"Hm..."