❝O V E R S W E E T E N E D❞

KENNEDY POV:

KENNEDY POV:

2 weeks pass...

I had a lot of youtube press people asking me to do an interview since Jayy died. They even tried to get my health doctor to make a statement on my mental health.

But besides that. Youngboy's music goes hard and he's pretty fun to chill with. I feel comfortable when I'm around him.

Sometimes he does snap outta nowhere and seem like he gon kill you. then he just smile outta nowhere and start being nice again.

Weird as hell.

And we can go to the mall together without being followed which is the most amazing feeling to have when you hang around famous gang members.

"how'd you and DJ meet?" i asked him as we went up the elevator. "both of our mommas was friends." he said.

A/N: BTW. DeJayvin has three nicknames. Jayy, DJ, Vinny.

"was?" i asked. "ion know. He loved his mom, but for the most part it was my grandma who raised me." he said.

i sighed, brought back memories. "same. let's not get into it all though bruh. Come on." i said grabbing his hand

I pulled him to victoria secret. "aight then." he said. I went shopping for about 13 minutes cause im fast.

We went to gucci, ice cream, and the little zoo.

I feel like we weren't at the mall. Like at an amusement park cause i was having hella fun. "ay say, wanna come to the studio wimmie?" he asked.

"nigga, i'm not even dressed like a studio bitch."

"when i was in the studio with dj, i got these specific looks aight."

At the studio we played round with beats, wrote a few song lyrics together. Did all this random shit. And I heard him say that i took his mind off of things and that we should do "this." more often.

Exact same thing I was thinking about him.

*filler chapter... yeah. guess which bitch runnin' outta ideas. MOI.  I really cannot do requested books no mo'*