S W E E T L Y

KENNEDY POV:3 months later

KENNEDY POV:

3 months later...

I was waiting outside for kentrell 's jet to pull up and let him go. It felt like I had been standing their for like an eternity.

I felt a hand reach over top of me, and pull me into a hug from the back jamming my ass into what I'm thinking was his crotch.

" Baby!" I said giving kentrell a hug. He started to laugh before I said, "Damn you scared the living hell out of me."

______________________________________

 He finally back from all this tour and press bullshit. Happy to have him back because tomorrow we're preparing for our lil baby to get here.

My mom still hasn't called me.

I atleast thought she'd step out of her heartless ass body and say "good luck." but shit. She don't need me, I don't need her.

That's how it's always been.

________________________________________________________

TINA POV:

"And then, he was like sleep in my bed. And I wanted to fuck him. But didn't wanna go to extreme so I sucked his dick." I told Kayla.

Her mouth was wide open. "Real talk, you needa stop doing this to her. Kennedy didn't do anything to you. And you know how girls be." Kayla said.

 I rolled my eyes as I mocked her

"Did he even moan?" Kayla asked. "I told yo stupid ass, the nigga was higher than a muthafucking chandelier. He just kept saying damn bae, damn kennedy." I said making my voice deep at the last part.

Kayla shook her head. I could tell she was upset. "yo. You do too much. And I ain't gone fuck with you. bitch you know that if Kentrell finds out. Ima advise him too say he got raped."

"Bitch it's not rape. He knew I was giving him head." she said. "No he didn't bitch. He thought it was his motherfucking girlfriend."

I was about to say something but I bit my tongue. She walked out the door. She gon be back, she always is.

I'm her daddy anyways.

KENNEDY POV:"A reality tv show?" i said to kentrell

KENNEDY POV:

"A reality tv show?" i said to kentrell. He nodded. And So did 3three. Like it was something they had been thinking about for years.

"bro. everything is gonna be wrong with dat." i said.

"man she hatin" ben said. I smiled. "nigga. how are y'all gon be thuggin on tv. the feds already on y'all asses. Every muthafuckin  police station in the world gon be watching that bih." I said eating my cookie.

"I'm gon do it anyway. Lemme hit up slice at the hospital tommorrow." Kentrell said. "Speaking of thattt." I chimed in.

"What?" asked ben. this nigga so clueless. "nigga i'm prolly gon have my baby tommorrow watchu mean, what?" I asked.

"oh shit." he said hitting his head. "Mane, I done got like 8 whole gifts in preparation for this shit." ray-ray said coming out the washroom."

"yo, d-dawg. nigga done outdid himself. he brought a whole ass diamond crib." kentrell said. I jerked my neck back.

"Y'all niggas are wasting your money. I already brought a crib." I said as if I was asking a question.

"Bro. Then the baby gon have two." ben said. this nigga be trying me, I can see it in his damn eyes.

"I swear. It was just yesterday, I was yelling at him to go faster in the studio." I said. Making Kentrell cringe.

"This nigga got her pregnant in the studio, G?" Ben asked. "Nigga. Needa try that shit." 3three said.

I laughed to, "nah forreall tho."

___________________

Joking round with these niggas made me feel better. I was panicking than a mf when we got in the car.

I really spent 9 months pregnant already. Have you ever seen the side effects of giving birth. It's bound to happen to any pregnant woman.

3...2...1...