S W E E T B E A T S

KENNEDY POV:"It's hot as hell in here

KENNEDY POV:

"It's hot as hell in here." i said turning down the heat. Draco came out the bathroom. "morning." I said picking him up into my arms.

His momma asked me if I could babysit him for 2 days. She's having this party cause it's her nigga birthday.

And she don't want him around. I said yes. Bitch i'm taking every opportunity I get to get closer to his kids.

I walked him into the kitchen. "Ok. So what're you eating?" I asked. He looked around. I sat him on the counter.

He dosen't really talk that much in the morning. So like shit. Nigga help me out. He looked back at me.

"Ok, do you want cereal or nutella spreads?" I asked. "spreads." he said. 

_________________________________________________________________________

After I gave him a bath. I took him shopping. I ain't been doing better shit with my money. So...

__________________________________________________________________________

NISHA POV:
*when i was reading about his baby-mommas. It said that Nisha is Kayden's mom. correct me if I'm wrong. I am so tired of making this book cause I have to research about it.*

I was laying on my nigga chest when Youngboy girl texted me. "shit!" i said jumping up. "what?" tevin asked me. 

"you gotta go home. I forgotta pick up my son. He prolly crying with that bitch." i said. Tevin rolled his eyes.

"You said round 2."
"Now I'm said, get the fuck outta my house you dickhead."

he looked at me in shock. "Why can't he meet me."
"Cause you ain't the only brother he done met. Keep it moving." I said.

KENNEDY POV:"Love you

KENNEDY POV:

"Love you." i said to draco as he laughed. He has the cutest little smile ever. "Love you too, Kennevy." he said.

"If it's easier for you. Call me Ken." I said smiling. He nodded then said, "but you're having a baby right?"

I smiled and nodded. "He or she is your brother or sister." I said touching his nose.
*I DON'T WANNA DO THIS BOOK NO MORE, OMG IT'S SO CHEESY.* - Summer

He laughed. I heard a knock on the door. And I raced down the stairs with Kayden in my arms as he laughed and kind of played with my hair.

I opened up the door to Nisha. I stood there his head over my shoulder. "Thanks." Nisha said as I handed her his bag. 

"No thank you girl."
"Bye Ken." Draco said.

"Bye babyyy." i said.

"Oh shit. Don't forget." I said. I got Kayden's clothes and handed all of them bags to her. A gram of them tho.

"Damn." she said smiling. "Well thanks again." she said. I nodded and shut the door.

NISHA POV:

Maybe this girl isn't as bad as I thought she would be. She spent racks on Kayden. And he seems to like her.