S W E E T S

KENNEDY POV:I sat in my bedroom on my computer with my glasses and sweatpants on along with a crop top on scrolling through hospitals I was going to get my ultrasounds done at

KENNEDY POV:

I sat in my bedroom on my computer with my glasses and sweatpants on along with a crop top on scrolling through hospitals I was going to get my ultrasounds done at.

I sighed. I was in my first trimester so I was guessing that all this 'emotions.' shit was making me confused.

I felt like just being with Kentrell but each time I remembered that video. A part of my love kind of died for him.

I shook my head and stood up. I promised Kayla I'd go to the gym with her because Tina usually dosen't go with her.

I'm still wondering why anybody likes Tina at all. She seems catty and like she makes problems for no reason.

 She seems catty and like she makes problems for no reason

KAYLA POV:

I felt so wrong for what I was doing to Kennedy. But Kentrell's like my nigga. And this nigga boutta scrap every nigga and bitch in the building just because Kennedy isn't talking to him.

But I wouldn't blame the girl. When i first saw the video on TMZ. I almost vomitted. I swear to god.

He always talked about hitting his girl as a joke and she laughed about it too, then TMZ came through with those clips.

I was scared of him for a while but when I talked to him. I felt normal. I didn't feel scared. And honestly. I know that if this girl don't come back; Kentrell gone spazz and beat a nigga ass just because. The nigga is crazy.

______________________________

When I got to the gym, Kennedy was on the treadmill running for her life. This bitch is usain bolt daughter or sum.

I watched Kentrell tap her. She slowed down her machine and was getting ready to hug me when she saw it was Kentrell.

"Say, i ain't gon let you go nowhere, an i mean natt."

*LOUISIANA SLANG COME THRU BITCH!*

KENNEDY POV:
This nigga crazy yo. He really is. "nigga I told you ass leave me alone." I said pouting. "Look I'm sorry juhheard me?" he said.

Kayla was walking to the bathroom.
I walked out the gym into the car with Kentrell.

____________________________________________

"Mane, you so mad bout that video. Instead of running way from the shit you shoulda just talked to me Kennedy." Kentrell said.

That's the first time I've ever heard him say my name so I slightly smiled then said. "You think I'm over-exaggerating youngboy?" I asked.

He nodded. "It's bad, but I didn't do nun to you." he said. "I was Jania once nigga. Yeah, yo nigga quay. He the most worst backstabbing ass nigga I done ever met in my life. I almost killed myself cause of him Kentrell." I said.

I was about to cry. But I needed to get my point through and crying about it wasn't going to. "You ain't even tell me allat when we started dating. I woulda protected you from that shit." he said.

I shook my head. "I feel like what you had going on with Jania, was me and quay at the same time. He was beating my ass everyday back to back you hear me."

He nodded and said, "Well shit, I can't have you being scared of me or way from me." he said. I nodded.

"Come here." I said quietly.
I started to kiss him. I wanted to see if I felt normal round him. But that kiss. Bitch I ain't no fairy tale type chick but shit bitch I think I saw God.

He good with his mouth, he needs to give me brain or sum. Can't jus have him round for nothing. After we stopped making out because Kayla was coming out the gym.

"I'll text you what I think bout us tonight." I said jumping out the passenger seat.