❝B I T T E R S W E E T ❞

KENNEDY POV:I was trying to sleep and nothing at all was working

KENNEDY POV:

I was trying to sleep and nothing at all was working. If I slept with the door close, I felt as if stuff where creeping up behind me.

When I slept with it open. His dead body was on the floor. I pulled out my laptop and searched up what this was called.

PTSD.

I have PTSD. I never thought that it would come down to the moment where i would have to kill him. But I did.

I got my phone and went to messages:

Youngboy (Kentrell.)

Kennedy: Is Ray-ray home?

Youngboy (Kentrell.) : He boutta bring some girls over right now.

Kennedy: Let's hit up the motherfucking studio... Feelin' a bit stressed.

Youngboy (Kentrell.) : Nahhhh. ion really feel like it.

Kennedy: jus cause some hoes coming over. i'm your best friend nigga. I wasn't asking i was telling you, meet at studio 5 if you don't show up ima "wipe yo nose."

Youngboy (Kentrell.) : So you fuck with my music?

seen 4:12pm.

__________________________

I parked my car in VIP even though i'm not.

I walked into the studio while smoking a blunt. I usually don't smoke but this time I really needed it.

I walked into the studio and I played around with some sounds and played with my gun. Pointing it at the camera and just dancing around to the beat i had just made.

I hummed and then a few minutes passed then Kentrell walked in. I was expecting him to be with some of his niggas but it was just him.

"mmmm, trynna skip out on me for ray-ray and his bitches nigga?" i asked.

he gave me a hug. "mannnn."

"shut up, anyways. listen to this beat I made shit goo hardd."

He was listening to it and then started to mumble some lyrics.

"If you want it, you got it, you know how i'm rocking it stuffed in my pocket, mm."

i stopped the beat then said, "well don't stare at me, get the fuck in there."

He stepped in the booth and I kept on hitting the blunt while playing with different sounds.

We listened to it while bumping, and he even posted a lil snippet on his insta story.

__________________

We where playing around with some other stuff when I sat down on the couch of the studio.