❝ S W E E T S ❞

KENNEDY POV:I slowly packed my bags while listening to some old french sweet songs by, Jocelyn Labelle that my grandma used to play

KENNEDY POV:

I slowly packed my bags while listening to some old french sweet songs by, Jocelyn Labelle that my grandma used to play.

When my grandmother passed, I fell into a bad depression. Which is eventually why i ended up with Jayy.

My mom really liked him because the niggas rich, and personal with his life. Shit is always annoying to think about.

I could've always left that nigga. But my mom already don't fuck with me. So I literally would've ended up no where.

Because I don't have a job. Everybody knew me as DeJayvin's girlfriend. Which totally got me thinking.

I can't just be a rappers girlfriend forever. I should probably get a job. because i have refused to take every interview with DeJaayvin ever.

I sighed as I put my last shirt in and put my one suitcase in the backseats of Bugatti. And I peacefully drove down the road while listening to, Partition by beyonce.

|Speaking facts about this song real quick.|

I hate listening to this song because I have always felt like I wanted to fuck after it. And I had fucking already pulled up to Kentrell's house.

And ray-ray and maurice's cars weren't in the driveway. I walked into the house and put my bag to the side before making my way up to his room.

"kentrell!" i said jumping on his bed. "oh shit, man done forgot you was coming here." he said standing up and kissing me.

"Figured." i said.

"Yo. You finna come to the party wit me and ben?" he asked. "sure" i asked fixing his dreads.

"i go way back with them niggas. you also finna get to meet some niggas out 4ktrey." he said. "did y'all even care about Jayy. he wasn't the useful anyway." i said as kentrell took a sip of his double cup.

"nah."

"that's all you finna say." i asked. "yup."

________________________________________

After i finished my shower...

I was all dressed up in my favourite red dress. And I did my hair myself. I was doing my makeup. Youngboy came in. "mane y'all don't even know what y'all think no more. it's either they shot DeJayvin or that nigga was fucking with a notha gang. and he got popped."

I glanced at the caller id (scaryface.)

I sighed. This nigga seem scary as hell. but its starting to eat me up just knowing about all the shit that i went through with jaay.

So many body are about to get dropped cause of me.

______________________________________  

I walked in with Kentrell. Upon just coming in. All these rappers was all up in here with bitches. Here go a list of rappers I saw:

Trippie Redd.

Cuban Doll.

Molly Brazy.

Asian Doll

YBN CREW.

Playboi Carti

lil yachty.

________________________________

Bitch i was shook when i saw carti coming my way. This nigga smiling and errthang. Kentrell was talking to some random bitches then carti came up behind me and shouted.

"I AIN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE 4 YEARS!"

I smiled and nodded. "WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL WHEN JAAY DIED THEN?"

"THE NIGGA AND ME GOT INTO A BAD FIGHT FORE HE DIED. I WAS ON TOUR, COULDN'T COME TO HIS FUNERAL EITHER." he yelled.

I smiled. "where's your girl?"
"oh she at a photo shoot." he shouted back.

I nodded. "happy bout your baby. you gon have a mini you running round ya house."
I smiled and said, "can't wait for my mini to get here."
"You think I could be a model. I been thinkin bout it for some time now."

"Ay, im being serious. My girl a model. Y'all can talk to each other. Whatever you girls do and take it from there."

I nodded. I saw Kentrell motioning for me. "ok, i gotta go. but ima see you." i said. "aight bae." he said.

I kissed his cheek before making my way over to him. "what?" i asked. "this my man 3three."

"nice to meet you." i said. "man you dating a white girl?" he asked. I took offense kind of, but at the same time... ion really care.

kentrell burst into laughter. "talk like you us baby. ion understand them white folks talk."

"sup witchu?" i asked dapping him up. "yeahhhhh." he said.

I laughed. "aight, so i'm not aloud to touch anything at this motherfucking party so i guess let's go do sum. what y'all wanna do?" i asked.

"issa party. You grindin, twerkin, getting pregnant. it's okay to be a hoe this once." a girl in the back said.

I laughed as we made or way to the blazing room. "you ain't louda touch nothing in here." kentrell said.

"mane, sometimes ion like you. the one time im gon try to smoke weed like one normal bitch. you gotta remind me that i gotta baby to look after. Fuck you."

He rolled his eyes and started to smoke. "why you don't even care that ya nigga died." some mexican bitch said to me.

"damn tina, you nosy as hell." the same girl who told me about parties earlier said. "nosy. bitch want me to tell everybody how you started dating ben?"

"Go head on. But don't expect me t o be ya friend afta that bitch. cause ima expose yo ass and that shit gon end up on the shade room just like the other times."

"y'all always arguing." 3three said. "yeah. we want our bitches to spend time as friends." kentrell said.
"wait nigga, who you calling a bitch?" i asked.

"we playing. don't go trynna kill nobody. you look like the type to do that." 3three said. "stop acting like you didn't pop a did fore you got here." Dejounte said ( tina's younger brother/member of4ktrey.)

"like brotha like sista. neva shut the fuck up." 3three said smacking his head. He held his head in pain.

"anyway, why'd you even let kentrell get you pregnant. He ain't a good person. He beat the shit outta jania last year. Shit all over tmz girl."

"man you talk a lot." 3three said. "what im just looking out for sis!" she said being loud. I shook my head and looked at kentrell weirdly.

I knew that if i just sat there and acted like what he did was okay. Press would be around me. I stood up and left.

He was boutta come get me. "ayy mane, don't be going afta her. She needa figure shit out."3three said.

_________________

I went in through, Kentrell's back door and changed into my night clothes. And left his house. I wasn't angry.

I just did NOT feel like staying with him. I've delt with it once. Right now Kentrell is like heaven but when you dig deep into it.

He becomes my ex. the person i so easily fell in love with, then ended up killing. And it's not going to keep happening.

______________________

So I left...