this is just a little note. im back.

So actually tonight, I got my computer back. While I was in Spain, my computer went into recovery mode.

I was actually going through some issues, and part of the mental health course I had to take involved not using my phone which bitch i know.

So, my sister let me use her phone to post about why I couldn't write on Wattpad. Honestly. I waited a long time to realese SWEETSWEET. 

And I wrote it in the summer, when I was feeling bored and dumb. Here I am today, 12.8k views. I have never been more thankful.

Like I wish you know how much my heart lights up when I see that red dot. And I read every single notification.

The girl played by Kennedy is name AJ Love because lots of people been asking. Also, since this book was made in the summer I matured to realize how cringy this book is.

Like, I wasn't experienced with writing sex scenes, and also didn't know much about the NBA Crew.

Like honestly, I wasted a really good idea and plot which I hope to re-do in the future. So as of now. Book 2 is not coming out.

It's not that I wouldn't want to make one, it's just book 1 came out to be really cheesy. And I still don't read through the book.

I'm too scared and cringe to do so. I honestly just wanna see if somebody could take my plot idea and make it into something better (with permission.)

Also my friend, Lexida said that she's more than tired of looking at the stats for the book. And it scares her.

At this point we both think and know it's cringe, but still are thankful for the support we got. Long story short about any other projects.

I'm thinking of doing a YBN Nahmir book.

I know. So many things have changed. But yeah. Let me know if you want a YBN Book. Hopefully it doesn't turn out like SWEET SWEET - Summer Honnah Helise