Chapter 5 - Please Forgive Me

RATED M AHEAD! Please READ WITH CAUTION! First time writing smutt, it's gonna be so bad.
Word Count: 1,000+
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Guren carried Shinya up to his room and then set him down on his bed. Why of all the drugs did it have to be this one? I created this drug for Yuu and Mika... now it's in Shinya's bloodstream. Guren sighed and then looked down at Shinya who was breathing heavily. Do it. Mahiru shouted in my head. I can't, I would be taking advantage of him. You know you want to, you told Goshi you wanted to. Why not do it now? He wouldn't remember a thing. Guren slapped his own face and then he got yanked on his shirt.
Shinya was looking up at Guren and his blue eyes were burning into his skin. "-G-Guren, what did Yuu do to me?" He panted and then let go of Guren's shirt.
The only way to get this out of his bloodstream is release pleasure, I don't know what kind but the best I could do is-
"Ngh!" Shinya hissed then gripped my arm. "Guren!" He pressed his head onto his chest and Guren sighed.
"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." Guren muttered. He rubbed Shinya's member roughly trying to get Shinya to release. Guren supported both Shinya's body gently, his friend's fingernails were digging into his back which was making Guren flitch.
Do it, it's not going to work Guren. Mahiru whispered in his head, If you don't do it, I'll do it for you.
Guren began to sweat and his head began to spin and get foggy. I swear, if you take advantage of him, I'm going to stab myself.
Oooo so scary there, you're going to harm yourself, you can't hurt me you know.
Mahiru dear, you would be out of commission for awhile with me, that is doing something.
Oh please, if Shinya found out you stabbed yourself after raping him he will stab you too.
Mahiru, I told you once, I'm not going to touch him.
Guren, you already are. Look at your hand.
Guren looked down and pulled his hand out, it was covered in a milky white liquid. Shinya was leaning heavily against him and breathing heavily. If he moved, Shinya would fall onto the floor. "Shinya..."
"Mmrg, Guren, please..." Shinya moaned.
"Please what?" Guren messed with Shinya's hair. And then lightly hugged him.
"Please..."
"Shinya, what do you want?"
"Please, it's killing me."
"What's killing you Shinya?"
"You said you wanted to, do it, so why not now?"
"Shinya, what? What are you talking about?"
"Just fuck me!" Just fuck him! Mahiru and Shinya screamed together.
Guren blinked rapidly and then pushed Shinya back, "What?!"
You heard him, he gave consent now do it!
"I-I can't! I can't!" Guren stammered, Shinya picked up his hand and then put his fingers into his mouth. His friend sucked in them and Shinya looked at him with a dead gaze, he nodded and then began to pull off his shirt.
I'll give you two minutes, if you don't do anything, I'm taking over.
Guren stares at Shinya in a bewildered look. Surly this isn't happening, Shinya wouldn't.
"Guren, take off your shirt." Shinya looked at him and then reached over and lifted his chin. Shinya kissed him roughly and then he dropped his hands to Guren's pants and pushed them down. Guren shivered as Shinya pulled off his shirt.
Somehow in the mix, Shinya stripped off his pants till he was nude along wth him. Good boy, Guren. Mahiru purred.
Guren looked down at Shinya with horror, Mahiru, this is far enough. I can't... Shinya doesn't want this, it's the drug.
Do it Guren, I'm going to take over for you in a few seconds.
You're his sister, this is just wrong.
He got jealous of us, so why not give it to him now?
I know he did but you were suppose to be his fiancé.
That's it boy! I'm taking over!
Guren drew in a sharp breath and then his eyes changed to red, "Alrighty, now where did we leave off with." Guren grinned and then lifted Shinya's leg and put them on the outside of him so he was sitting a between them a few lengths back. "Naughty boys must be punished, too bad I wasn't one, I could of punished you so many times, but in other words, I'm glad I was a girl, I hurt you way more than I ever would have if I was a male." Guren licked two of his fingers and then pushed them into Shinya's hole. Shinya let out a gasp of pain before looking down at Guren with a mixed of pain and surprise. Guren began to move them back and fourth and got a response that Mahiru wanted, a low moan from him. "That's a good boy, now let Guren hear this."
Guren's eyes flashed back to his normal color and it took him a few seconds to figure out what was going on. Guren let out a scream and then pulled his fingers out, "S-Shinya..."
His best friend looked up at him and then Shinya sat up, wrapped his arms around him, licked his ear and then bi down. Guren hissed and felt a strange sense of joy. I loosened him up, now you can do the rest, or am I going to have to force you.
No, I'll do it... just give me some time.
You got ten seconds Guren.
Guren pushed Shinya down and then wrapped his hand around Shinya's shaft and then rubbed it, his friend let out a little noise, he rubbed faster until he tensed up, his member began to harden. "Guren..." Shinya gasped and then a hot liquid spilled onto his hand. He sure released fast, how bad did he get hit with this drug.
Guren... that was stalling.
Guren's eyes flashed red and then he lifted his hand up to his mouth and licked the milky liquid off his hand, it was chalky and warm. "Let's day this is Guren's favorite food for now on." Guren rubbed his own member until it hardened. He pushed Shinya's legs up and then positioned himself before pushing in slowly. Shinya grunted with pain and let out a cry. "That's right tiger, let me hear you scream." Guren laughed.
Guren shifted a bit before pushing in an out, "Shinya, relax..." Guren muttered, he leaned forward and kissed him, he slipped his tongue into his mouth and drank him in. Shinya began to relax a bit and Guren moved a bit more until he felt him reach his climax, Shinya moaned as Guren released into him and they both peeled themselves away.
Guren put his clothes back on and then looked down at Shinya, he was sound asleep and looked like he had a fever.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Ok this was bad, I suck a smut, tell me how bad I did please! I'm never going to write smut again in my life! I feel like a demon and like I'm going to hell! WHY DO I AGREE TO DO THIS SHIT FOR NETHERIA PROJECTS? I'm gonna die! I'm serious. I'm debating on posting this! I have a job! I might get the owner in trouble! HOLY CRAP! WE ARE GOING TO GO TO JAIL! ;-; *SNIIIIF*
- Ryudo