Epilogue

"Goodnight Gotcha!" Six demanded as Gotcha snuggles up on his bed. Six turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Gotcha heard a manly voice,"Wake up my kitty." An inventor called. He woke up with a completely different appearance.

His body shape is more masculine with no cheek fur, his purple slime is more darker than before, his pattern shapes are circles, and there's a capsule machine behind him instead of a treasure chest.

He yawn and cuddle his owner,"Ready for your feast of money?" The inventor asked. Gotcha ran towards his nearby store and stayed there for money to eat.

He was famous for vomiting out a capsule ball with a small prize for people they want. He does this for the whole day until the store closes.

He noticed someone whose jealous trying to be better than the person whose talented. The jealous person tries to feed money to Gotcha to flex on the talented person but he refused. And then the talented person also tries to feed him money as well, Gotcha accepted his treat and gave them what they want.

The jealous person got Mad at the talented person. Gotcha shots the jealous person with a spare rock which made them faint and spats on them.

After the store closes, the inventor came to get Gotcha to go home.

He snuggles on his charger pad and slept,"Goodnight Gotcha..." The inventor demanded as he kissed Gotcha's forehead, turned the lights off, and goes to bed.

While sleeping, Gotcha dreamed about a familiar place,"Good morning Gotcha!" Six called happily.

Lesson to know from the epilogue:

You're not the perfect one out of all, you are the same person like us. Acceptance is important for beginners, not shaming...

End of Epilogue...