chapter 3

Tony POV

I wrap my arms around me while shivering like a shit at the fact,it's  so cold here even I already shroud myself with blanket. Before long, I  heard some funny noises at the next room but I ignore it,I don't want to see the whole room because it's really creep.

Although,Nick was right we should sleep at the couch not here, though the view of this room is really scaring especially those hundred years ago statue design,I feel uneasy by staying at this room. I gently opened my eyes gradually stopped in my tracks when I felt something beside me,I  clear my mind why the heck! It's so cold here.

Rubbing my eyes and  slowly remove the blanket, However,I  started to freak out when I saw a dark shadow lurking through the dark.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream in terror;

"Shhh!relax I won't hurt you." a familiar voice spoke.

"N-Ni-Nick is that you?"I stammered.

"Yes,It's me." he said softly, thank God.

I blink twice,I  couldn't see him because the whole room was dark, but I could vividly saw the shadow of a person. Suddenly, a light illuminate the room, I realized Nick had opened his flashlight, I sigh in relief knowing that I'm not alone here in this crazy room.

"Damn,Nick you scared the hell out of me!"I hiss gazing at him, He stood in front of the door with flashlight on his hand, Then he walked towards me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too." He whisper softly placing the flashlight beside us so,that I can see him now.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? "I asks.

Instead of answering me,he sigh and he rub his face with his temple.

"To be, honest, i- im scared, that's why I came here, I don't want to awake them,Because I'm sure they would probably tease me again,but seriously I'm scared in this place." He  reply and he sounds nervous.

I understand his feelings. Though,He was he youngest on their band that's why his easily to scared not like them their older than us.

"I understand you Nick, actually I need companion, I'm also scared here." I said.

This time he look at me then he smile.

"Thanks Tony." he said

I smile back.

"So let's sleep,so that we can go tomorrow morning."I said.

He nodded  and I grab my comforter then put it on the floor.

"Hey,what are you doing?" he asks,

"I'll sleep here on the floor, Then you sleep on the bed." I reply.

Yet,he move to the side.

"No,it's ok you can sleep here at the bed, beside it's wide." He gently tapping the bed.

Thus,I look at him is he serious?

"Ah,uh,"

"Come on,don't be shy look, I'm scared to be alone, and I need companion." He added.

I sighed and I grab the comforter although,I hesitate first, But then I  found myself lying beside him but not too close. I took my pillow slowly gently down beside him not to close, though we didn't even touch each other but I can smell his scent. wew he smell good, Typically popular boy.

Then I look up to the ceiling, I'm not scared now because I'm not alone, and it's because Nick is here at least. If there's some monster here. We can fight them. Meanwhile,I watch him at the corner of my eyes.