chapter 4

Tony POV

I have no idea how long we've been walking silently,steeping each others foot,shushing together as we strolled around the house. Kevin and Howie lead us,Brian is the look out— checking at the back. While Aj and Nick holding are each other. As we kept further we reached the kitchen at last.

As soon we step inside of the kitchen,I felt a extremely nauseous as the unpleasant; smell of: rats,cockroaches filled my lungs. Moreover, it didn't look like an ordinary kitchen,though the room was huge and elegant yet dilapidated and covered with dust. And there's also long dining table with gold chairs in the middle of room.

I continue to roam my eyes across the room and I notice a old portrait again that full of dust. Likewise, the huge ancient chandelier hangs on the ceiling but the lights was busted followed by few torches on the wall that illuminating the dark room.

"What kind of place is this?" I hear Brian grumble.

"There's so many ugly portrait sorounds and creepy stuff,ugh! I wanna go home!" Howie growl gazing the gross room.

"Hey,look there's a food on the table!"Aj blurt out  with excitement and then  he run towards the table. He look starving that no one can bother him not even the monster.

"Hey, are you stupid, what if there's a monster there!" Howie spat at him.

"Don't worry, it didn't hurt you."Aj reply.

This time Howie just shook his head at him, Ignoring what he's doing then he join Nick who's looking for weapon. While Kevin and Brian starting to rummage through the cabinet, And me, I followed Aj.

"What's this stuff?"I murmur gazing the table.

"Busted melons, squash,eaten chicken,rats,cob,webs, There's also a blood and bone.yuck my stomach will churn for looking at this stuff." Aj grumble.

"Gross," I said with a low voice.

"I'm pretty sure that the Crazy- ugly-witch-old-woman-monster thingy who eat this." He said.

"Yeah, And she's planning us to be her next bread!" I exclaim thus,we look to each other with some fear draws to our faces.

"Okay kids,stop talking you need to your find weapon." Kevin interrupted us.

I nodded, and thus I walk to the corner yet, I froze when I saw a....

Sarcophagus?!

This time,my palm started to sweat and I turn around only to see a sword that perfectly hang on the dusty wall. I grin and I took it carefully.

"Lads, I have a weapons now!" I giggle when I finally took the sword.

"Good!" Kevin spoke.

I turn to him and now he's holding a large curve knife and Brian holding a axe.

"What a perfect weapon," Brian grin looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm not scared anymore!"I reply.

He grin on me then he gaze on Howie who's holding a metal stick.

"Wow,nice weapons Ward," Brian said turning to him.

"Of course, If the monster attack us,I won't hesitate to rip out their head!" Howie reply.

And I  hear them giggle maniaclly.

I spun around to see Aj holding a.... a frying pan! This time I burst into laugh seeing his weapon causing him to frown at me.

"Why are you laughing?" he asks, and there was curiously on his voice.

"Look at your weapon," I reply while pointing the pan.