chapter 11

toni POV

As we continue to hide Kevin and Brian slowly walked towards the back of the door, while Aj and Nick stayed at the room.

I took a deep breath as i crawled into the floor.Luckily the monster hadn't notice me,once  I reached the table i slowly took the container.However, before I could finally got it. One of the zombies cught me. Damn! what I'm suppose to do?

Meanwhile,they make my way towards me.Yet,before they could approach me.Brian and AJ appaeard.

"I don't fear you ugly zombie!" Aj said

Wow!that kinda surprised, seeing him like this,he just begging to hide before and now he's challenging those zombies.

Thus,I couldn't help to grin seeing his serious face while holding a knife.

"What are you waiting for,ugly zombies,come on, let's some fun?" Brian said cheekily then he glance at me signaling me to go.

And thus,the zombies crowded on them then they begun to smite them while i crawled as fast as I can but sadly, someone pulled my foot causing me to scream out loud. Although,I kicked the monster who's pulling me then i quickly rose from the floor.Then i saw the mummy girl tried to pulled me,I gritted my teeth.

"What's your problem huh!" I growled as I look ahead, And she just roar on me.

"Ohh,so you want a game?"

With that i dropped the container and i quickly approach the vase and smashed it to her head. Thus,she scream in agony, then she grabbed my arms gripping me tightly. My eyes grew bigger once she bought her mouth to my flesh but before she could finally bite me,she fall on the floor only to found Kevin standing behind her,then he stabbed her once more.

"Let's go!" He demand then he turn to Aj and Brian.

I nodded,then i quickly grabbed the container as i began to run. Then the whole house shakes causing the door opened thus, a crowded of zombies appeard.

"Make it fast! Howie,Nick prepare the door!" Brian yelled as he grabbed Aj's arm.

We run as fast as we can and before I could finally approach the door.
A strong substance smashed on my head causing me to fall dizzily hence, my mind turn blank as blood dripping my head.

"No! Tony,wake up!" Kevin said frantically. I tried to speak but, I feel unconscious and darkness eat my whole head.

"Damn!don't close your eyes!" Kevin said with worried tone, but my eyes were begging me to close. And the last thing that i remember before the darkness swam me,is Kevin carried me to his shoulder. And I could hear him yelling.

******

I woke up with a huge headache,thus i blinked severals times and i saw those five heads circling around me.
They daze in the dim light of the oil lamp. Although,they look scared and fuzzy. But they look funny.

"Lads,could you move back you look funny and weird!" I chuckled.

This time a small smile drawed to their faces then they move back.

"Glad,you're awake." Nick said.

I smile,then i tried to sit yet a pain abruptly hit my head causing me to fall on my back dizzily.

"Don't force yourself to get up,you just need to lay down for a while." Kevin said as he help me to laid my head to his lap. I close my eyes as i place my palm to my head,and i noticed they put bandage or whatever just to prevent me from bleeding. And i appreciate it.

"You scared us,we thought you won't wake up anymore." I heard Howie said.

"You have lots of wounds, start from your shoulder,then to your head. Actually you keep bleeding this earlier, we are so worried." Said Brian.