chapter 10

toni POV

The zombies entered and wait,they look gross! They were bloodied and their flesh torn and wait!! They have a piece of meat on their mouth.

My goodness!

This time,Kevin' kept blinking while his adam apples were moving up and down.While Brian just stood froze with his mouth hang.

"What we're gonna do!" Brian whined.

"Fight them," I reply

Thus, they gaze at me.

"Are you sure,you're bleedin'?"Kevin said.

"Yes!I'm one hundred percent sure that we can defeat,them if you guys help me." i reply as giving them a serious glare.

They both sighed.

"Ok,let's do it!" Brian said

And Kevin Nodded.

I tightened my grip on my sword ignoring the pain on my shoulder,I clenching my teeth gaining some strength.While Kevin and Brian poised themselves.

"I will count on, 1...2..and three!" Kevin yelled as we run through the zombie. Moreover, I gave all my strength to smite them.

That make somehow their blood soaked to my cheeks.

"That was a gross man!" I fussed as I strike his head.

Nevertheless,Kevin and Brian kept on fighting those zombies, I turn around and I saw a one mummy girl running to my spot, hence, I tightened my grip on my sword and when she approached me,I stabbed her legs.

This time she roared in pain while showing her gross teeth.

Ew!

I pulled out the sword then I stabbed her stomach, Yet, I was thrown out when someone dragged me. Then I gaze into the mummy girl.

This time,i was lying with my stomach. And body feel hurts and numb at the same time.

I whipped my eyes to see Kevin kept  for fighting the monster with his long curve knife, then Brian turn on me.

He look shock; once he gaze at me. And he tried to approach me, Unfortunately the monster hit him.

"Damn!" I spoke, then I tried to get up,then I grabbed my sword and I hit the monster.

"That was a nice shot!" he giggled

I smile as i help him to get up.

Then,I look around to see Kevin, he's still smiting the meanwhile, I noticed that the skeleton ready attack him, therefore i run as i fast i can,once i approach him,stab him with full force.

Thus,the skeleton howl as he slowly fell into the floor.
Then we continued to smite them until they're all dead.

Before long, all my energy has been gradually fade,though the pain on my wounds weakens me all I can do is to let myself to fall on the floor.

"Hey, don't close your eyes,  Kevin whispered,

"Yeah," I reply weakly.

"She's not really ok Kev,look she has a wounds." Brian said

Then he knelt down.

"I'm sorry,we didn't even help you with that monster." he said as he gave me sympathy look.

I shook my head and I smile weakly.

"It wasn't your fault, don't worry about me, i can still managed the pain the matter now is we need to save them time is running."