chapter 8

Tony POV

"Brian," I spoke.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he finally approached me.

"Yeah," I reply. Then he help me to get up.

"Here,use this." He said as he handed me a sword.

"Thanks,"

"Welcome,Anyway, where is Aj, Nick, and Howie?"he inquire,

"I don't know, but I'm with them this earlier when we're confronted by mummy then we ran out of the room and we ended up here,and that's when we found Howie,wait—speaking of Howie, he's a vampire!" I blurted out.

Yet,he look at me with serious face.

"Vampire? Howie is a vampire? what are you saying?"

"Howie is a vampire,it's true, actually he tried to eat me!"I fuss then I spun around to see Howie, he's now lying on the floor. I guessed Brian hit him very well.

"Look!" I said as I pointed him.

Thus,Brian look forward to seeing him.

"Howie?" Brian.

"Yes, he's the vampire with whom you attacked." I said.

"Oh man,sorry,I didn't mean too hit you like that." Said Brian as he approached them, nevertheless,while  he's in the middle of inspectioning him, the coffin suddenly shakes followed by zombies entered the room.

"Bri,we need to go!" I scream tightening my grip on my sword then I started to hit his head

Then Brian attack them too while we're still on war a mummy girl run towards me luckily someone hit her causing to tore all her gauze revealing her gross skin. Because of that,the mummy girl fall on the floor. Only to find out a tall bloke behind her.

"Kevin!"I giggle. Thank God, he's still alive.

"Yeah?" he smile as he continue to assault those zombies. Thus,I took a deep breath and I began to attack some of the zombies likewise to Brian.

Blood, heads,dead monster scattered on the floor once we done from attacking them. As soon we finished we are all sweating our heavy breaths echoed the whole place.

"Nice job,we killed them." Kevin remark as we stroll.

"But we have problem Kev," Brian said.

"Yeah I know, it's Howie." he reply,

"Not only Howie,AJ and Nick are missing!"I blurt out.

Thus,the two bloke turn on me.

"We need to find them."Kevin reply

"What abo-" I didn't continue to finish my sentence though the whole house suddenly shakes.

" STUPID PEOPLE WHO KILLED SOME OF MY SLAVE! DO YOU THINK YOU ALL CAN ESCAPE HAHA, DEFINITELY NOT, IF I WERE YOU,I WILL GIVE UP, LET'S SEE,WHO WILL WIN,YOU BETTER GO AHEAD BEFORE YOU ALL BECAME MY PREY HAHAHA!!"  The spooky voice of the witch and her devil laughed echoed at the whole house.

"Wew, the Crazy-ugly-witch-old-woman-monster thingy-who make Howie as a vampire and probably took Aj, and Nick is giving us a warn." I stated.

"We need to find them, and we need to get Howie away from her!"Brian bark gazing through the ceiling tryin' to see the crazy old woman.

"Yeah,since we still have our weapons, We need to kill those. monsters." Kevin command.

Thus,Brian and I nodded.