Chapter 1

Tony

Being a fan girl would probably be a great crazy thing though you can't wait to meet in person those boy band who makes you feel happy whenever you listen to their sentimental song. Well that's what exactly I feel right now. I feel thrilled and happy.

With full of excitement I tied up my hair and began to pack all my luggage. I'm so excited to watch the concert of backstreet boys,I 've been dreaming this moment— I'm so happy finally I do it.

I wore my overzise shirt and jackets, I really put my efforts to buy these stuff at the fact,I've been working 12hours straight to earn money and now all my efforts was worth it.

"Hey girl's, I'm so excited to watch their Concert—OML, I can't wait to see them in person." I giggle as I swung my bag to my shoulder.

"Well good luck,But are you sure that you don't want to join us at the Florida?" Georgina asks,

"Umm,No,you know I really want to see my favorite band, Beside we have one month here right. So after the concert,I'll join you." I reply.

"Okay,"she smiles.

"Hey,I bought you some chips,Have some?" Alexis said while holding a tray.

"Yeah,I want it!" I  spoke and gradually took some plastic of chips.

"Where are the other girls?"she asks,

"Xandra,Jessie and Ivory are preparing their stuff while Aylin is still her room." Georgina stated.

And Alexis nod for response.

After I keep my food, I gathered my stuff  ready to leave.

"Girls, I need to go,The bus is waiting for me now." I remarked,

"Alright, take care!" They spoke in unison.

"Likewise!" I reply as I step outside.

They gave me a wide smile and warm hug before I finally leave. At once I entered the bus, I sighed letting to breath out my feelings.

Although,I feel excited and nervous why?

First: it's my first time to watch a concert and I'm alone. Second,I can't wait to see them —and last I'm the only foreigner and new here and all girls here are American. I just wish I could meet new friends.

Plugging my earphones to listen to the song from my favorite boy band while I'm arranging my stuff inside of the bus after that, I take a sit resting my head on the window. Meanwhile, The rain poured out on the ground creating a thick fog that made it difficult to see the road. Feeling the heaviness in my head makes my eyes give up. Thus,I take some nap.

*****
I gently opened my eyes gradually noticed that we're still riding. I check my phone to see what time is it.

3pm

I rub my head while returning my phone to my bag, Gazing on the window only to find out that the rain had stopped. However, I have no idea how long we've been riding perhaps we are still far from our destination thou the place that we passed by was still in rural area, I thought.

Furthermore, The highway look like something in a scary movie the mountains and dozens of huge trees shroud beside the road. Everything was running smoothly seems to be. I was about to sleep again when the bus came into abrupt halt followed by a loud crashed and scream; then all things threw away and my head smash into the window.

Dizziness and heaviness swam over me yet,I still managed to sense my soroundings. I stumble dizzily tryin' to calm and when I'm un capable to balance myself I began to check the others.