chapter1:

"Stop doing that face." I whispered to my best friends looking away from their icy blue eyes. Okisaki and Tokisaki knew I had to move away. They were both twins with the same eye color and white hair and wear the same green hoodie that say 'I Love ______' on it. It had that blank space wear you can write anything on it. "Don't leave senpai!" They both whined hugging me "first off, s-stop calling senpai. I-i don't know what I-it means and second, I-I have to." I stuttered pushing them off. "I like the shampoo you use on your hair." Said Tokisaki "You always use blueberry, sometime other fruit shampoo's." Okisaki added "ya weirdos." I whispered smiling. We've been friends since fifth grade and they would never leave my side which mainly got them in trouble. I walked up to my old room and got my last suitcase needed to move and walked out the house. I put it in the trunk and shut it. "(Y/n) you have five minutes!" Your dad yelled I hugged my two friends saying how much I'll miss them. When I was about to let go, they pulled me back in the hug. "G-g-guuuys." I stated getting nervous that my dad might leave me. They finally let me go as I walked to the car. We then drove off to our new home.
💮💮💮
   I woke up hearing my dad yell that we arrived at our destination. I was surprised. We never had a two story house before. I quickly went inside to find my own room. I then saw a (f/c) room with a bed, a night stand, a desk, and a white curtain. I quickly put my suitcases in my now room. "I claim the room with my suitcases!" I yelled running downstairs to the kitchen. Then I soon realized that we had no food in the kitchen. I went to find dad till I saw a note on the front door.

Dear (y/n),

Sorry I had to leave so soon. You have an extra credit card. If you need it, it's in the kitchen on the counter.

Love,Dad

Dang he left again. Might as well go shopping. I thought writing the food I needed.

Milk
Eggs
Cereal
Bread
Bologina
Cheese
Lettuce
Ketchup
Mustard
Mayo
Chocolate bars

When I was done with the list, I went out to find a store near me along with the credit card in my purse.
After an hour of finding the right store, I got the stuff needed. When I was about to reach for the last thing on my list, I was sunddenly shoved on the floor. I looked up to see a skeleton with purple hair."S-sorry." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I got up from the floor and me and his eyes locked together. His face then turned purple and looked away. " I'm(Y-y/n), What's yours?" I asked "I'm Cil." He replied scratching the back of his skull. "Anyway I have to leave bye." Cil said walking away. Nice monster. I thought walking to the casher person.
💙💙💙
   Cil walked away thinking about nothing, but (y/n). As soon as Cil went got home, he started daydreaming on the couch. His parents and brother thought something happened today, so they shrugged it off.