𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

THE TWO TEENS arrived back at the inn, barely able to keep their hands off each other, having not had any contact for over a week

THE TWO TEENS arrived back at the inn, barely able to keep their hands off each other, having not had any contact for over a week. lillie loved the way his lips felt against hers and his hands around her waist. the pair were still kissing, lillie lent against the outside of the door of her room that she was sharing with rory and lorelai, as everyone was in the dining room waiting for dinner to be served.

she smiled against the boy's lips, pulling away and catching her breath. "jess-" she was cut off by his lips on hers again. she pushed him away with a giggle keeping her hands on his chest to keep him at a distance. "they're gonna start wondering where we are.." she said biting her bottom lip as she looked at him.

he simply smirked at her. "let them wonder."

"leaving the people of stars hollow to their imagination is a very dangerous thing, mariano." she warned making him roll his eyes. "come on. i'll make it worth your while." she winked grabbing his hand and dragging the reluctant boy into the dining room where everyone else was. lillie let go of his hand as they went in making him frown before sitting next to luke, lillie sitting next to him.

the blonde noticed rory's stare, and mouthed, 'i'll tell you later.' making rory grin widely. lillie felt a hand intertwine with hers, causing her to blush and look over to the boy next to her that was already looking at her.

"welcome lords and ladies." a man started speaking making lillie snicker under her breath at the ridiculousness.

"let every man be jolly!" jackson announced as the waiters came in with the food.

"we should've eaten before we came." jess said scrunching up his face as he looked at the food earning a nudge from the girl beside him who hid her smile.

"shhh." luke scolded him before grimacing at the food also. "and yeah." he agreed.

"what's the white stuff?"

"i think it's cheese - or cream."

"and the green stuff."

lillie interrupted the pair. "you two are being silly. just pick it off." she rolled her eyes, before eating her food, immediately spitting it back out. "never mind, your concerns are valid." she said pushing the bowl away making jess laugh.

•·················☆·················•

later on in the evening, lillie and jess were outside by the pond, lying side by side with an empty pizza box next to them. "thank god for pizza. sookie's a good cook but there's a reason we don't make the same food as we did hundreds of years ago." she said.

he smiled, turning on his side, propping his head on his hand as he looked at her. "i have a question."

lillie turned her head to face him with a smile that matched his. "shoot."

"why did you freak out about our kiss?"

the blonde's grin faltered as she looked away, playing with her dress. "i told you, i was confused." she answered sounding unconvinced.

"uh huh." he nodded clearly not believing her. "come on lil, you literally ran out luke's as soon as i came down the other day. that's more than just confused."

she sighed, her bottom lip sticking out slightly. "fine. but you can't laugh." she said looking up at him.

he grasped her hand, furrowing his eyebrows. "i promise i won't laugh."

"i-it was my first kiss." she said quietly, feeling her heart drop as she felt his grip on her hand loosen slightly, not responding. "say something, please."

"i, uh, i don't know what to say." he said sitting up fully. she sat up also, a frown on her lips. "how?"

"i think that's pretty simple to understand. i didn't want to kiss anyone, so i haven't kissed anyone." she shrugged, her frown deepening as she heard him scoff. "what?"

"i can't believe i was your first kiss."

"are you mad?" she asked timidly. he let out a small laugh, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"no. sorry, just...surprised." he said, pressing a kiss to her head. "i would've tried to make it more special if i knew."

a smile broke out onto her face as she turned to look at him, "that's sweet. but it was special." lillie grinned, pressing a kiss to his cheek, making him smile also. the two sat in silence, enjoying each other's presence before jess broke up again.

"first kiss huh?" he said, a smug smile on his lips causing her to roll her eyes. "i feel special."

"shut up."

"so no boyfriends then?"

"just one. two months when i was 11. but yeah that's it."

"any particular reason?"

"never really liked anyone that way before." she shrugged with a blush on her cheeks feeling his arm tighten around her.

"then i'm a very lucky guy."

"that you are." she smirked before kissing the boy for the nth time, loving the feeling of butterflies in her stomach as she did.

•·················☆·················•

it was very late when lillie finally got back to the room at the inn she was staying in. she attempted to sneak in quietly trying not to wake rory or lorelai. the blonde closed the door and went to tiptoe to her bag to get her pyjamas when a light flickered on, revealing rory sat on the bed staring at her best friend.

"have you just been sat in the dark waiting for me to get back?" lillie laughed, getting no answer from the brunette. "ror?"

"you said you'd tell me later. tell me now or i think i might explode." rory said with frown making lillie smile in relief as she thought she upset the girl. lillie sat on the bed with her friend, pursing her lips to hide the smile that fought to take over her face. "jess?" rory inquired.

"jess." just saying his name made the girl smile like an idiot making rory giggle, seeing her friend like this was very foreign. but it was sweet. "we kissed."

"you kissed?!"

"like a week ago. and tonight."

"you're no longer my best friend." rory stated making the other teen's mouth drop open in shock. "best friends tell each other when they have their first kiss, lil! i told you about dean, and that was embarrassing!" rory exclaimed.

"i'm sorry!" lillie said in a defensive tone. "i promise to tell you everything from now on. i was just confused."

"confused about what? you clearly liked him." rory said in a 'duh' tone.

lillie frowned, furrowing her brows, "was it that obvious?"

"to me, because i'm your best friend. now tell me all about it!!"

lillie's smile grew as she recounted the events of what happened after the time meeting, the two girls giggling and talking all night not realising they had woken up lorelai who listened with a frown. she didn't trust jess and she felt concerned for the girl she loved as her daughter. she wasn't going to make it easy for the boy.