..back?

uhm so...the world is very different from when i stopped writing this book. i hope you've all managed to stay safe. 2020 has been quite the year. given lockdown you'd think i had more time but the toll on my mental health with everything that has happened, not just covid, it has been impossible to sit down and write. 

i will try to write more, i do have some ideas i just get stuck on how to execute them because i don't want to present jess' character differently from the show and make it unrealistic, same with the character i have created, i want her choices and actions to make sense within her character and not seem like points just added in to create drama.

before i write any new chapters though i do want to take the time to say: black lives matter. no question. that should be a statement. nothing about it is controversial, if you don't agree, my content is not for you. i have attended protests, donated, signed petitions and used my other platforms to inform myself and others and implore everyone to do the same. the world needs to change and silence is no longer an option. there are better resources out there to get informed and i cannot speak on the matter personally so i will have a link on my account containing petitions and stuff etc. i understand most of you will know about the situation and will have already done all these things but these topics aren't trends and should be talked about always, not just when it is convenient.

uh i think thats all i wanted to say other than that i appreciate you all for supporting the book and my work and for being patient. i'm sorry it took me so long to decide to sit down and write again, i will do my best but i can't make promises as my mental health has it's ups and downs. 

see you all soon, take care <3