Shopping with a lunatic

Cammie's POV
I ran as fast as I possibly could dodging objects and rounding corners until I stopped in front of the door. "Hanna." I whisper yell with my ear pressed to the door hoping she heard me. But what happened next surprised me. The door flung open which caused me to fall forward straight onto my face. I groan and slowly stand up. Geez that hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if my nose is bleeding. I brush myself off and look up. I see Hanna tied to a chair with a bandana tied around the back of her head covering her mouth. Her eyes look at me with delight. But her expression quickly changed as soon as her eyes drift behind me.
I turn around to see what she is looking at. As soon as I turn my head, arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground. A hand is quickly placed over my mouth so I can't scream. I get carried out of the room I found Hanna in. They take me into the living room and put me on a wooden chair. But I still don't know who put me there. I know its not Matt, Hayes, or Taylor because they are staring at me while someone is tying me to the chair I am in. Come on seriously who is tying me to this chair?! But whoever it is has some nerve. Because as soon as I get out of this chair I will beat the crap out of them.
Ugh if I was at the event with them right now I would be gawking over how amazing they are. But nope I am tied to a chair for gods sake! I really DID love them. But that was before they kidnapped my cousin and I.
______________________________________________________
Next thing I know Hanna is tied to the chair next me and I am having a staring contest with Cameron. Wait when did Cameron Dallas get here?! A cough caused me to break eye contact with Cameron. I look over to see Matt and Hayes standing there awkwardly. "So guys let me tell you why your here and why you need to change your image." I was about to object but Hanna just mouths the word "Don't" while giving me a warning glare."Okay first of all the reason you 2 are here is because of a dare." My jaw drops. We are here because of a dare?! That is the stupidest reason I have ever heard. "Why couldn't you just be nicer with it! God I swear I hate all of you!"
______________________________________________________
Back to the story
Cammie's POV

"Why do you hate us I thought you loved us considering you came to the event!" Taylor yells defensively. " I used to love you guys before you kidnapped us obviously!" I snap at him. "Cammie look I realize your mad but please just calm down." Matt says soothingly. "Are you kidding me?! Matt chloroformed me, Taylor slapped me , Nash tied me to that chair so tightly my wrists started bleeding, Hayes tackled me and threw me over his shoulder, and Cameron probably did something that I honestly don't want to here right now.Does that sound like nothing to you!!" I said harshly. "Hey we didn't do anything!" A new voice says entering the room. They walk in front of me. I see Jack J, Jack G, and Carter. What are they doing here? "Maybe you didn't do anything to her but that doesn't mean you did nothing to me." Hanna says getting angry. "Well at least we didn't hurt you!" Carter says raising his voice. "Okay so hurting someone is bad but threatening someone isn't? Are you stupid?!" Hanna says also raising her voice and wriggling against her restraints. "Guys break it up lets just tell them why they need to change their look. "Okay well first off you need to change your look because when we tour around the world and people see you they are going to know you are the girls that went missing. So if we change your image people will believe us when we say you are related to us. On a related note Hanna you are related to Nash and Hayes, as for you Cammie we still haven't decided if your related to me, Cameron, or Taylor. Anyways we will let you decide what look you wanna go for." Matt says with a big smile. "We are going to the mall if either of you try to escape or try to get help I promise we will find you." Carter threatens. "Oh joy more threats." Hanna says sarcastically.

_________*at the mall*_________
We arrived at the mall looking so weird. The guys made us dress up as Hayes' friends. That wouldn't be bad if Hayes' friends were not GUYS! Yup they had us dress up as guys. I have a baseball cap on and a blue hoodie with the hood over the hat to cover my hair. I also have black basketball shorts on and a pair of blue hightop Jordans and go by the name Logan. Hanna has her hair in a bun with a grey hoodie with the hood also covering her hair. She also has on a pair of worn guy boot cut jeans and for shoes she has a pair of tan work boots on and goes by the name Cody . Apparently these were Hayes' clothes from when he was 12. Hanna chose to go for a girly look as for me decided to go for a more punk rock/skater chick. We go into Forever 21 for Hanna aka Colby to get some girly clothes. She ends up buying a light pink lace dress that had a brown woven belt. The dress went down mid thy she also got a few floral print shirts and some crop tops with high wasted shorts and jeans. For shoes she got combat boots, tan sandals, and converse. I on the other hand got black skinny jeans, doc martins, graphic tees, jean jackets, and of course multiple 5sos t-shirts.
______________________________________________________
When we got back to their house they told us to put on one of our new outfits and then we are going to get our hair done.
Hanna's outfit: A mint skater skirt with a tight aztec print shirt tucked into it and for shoes she wore her converse.

Cammie's outfit: Black ripped skinny jeans with a white graphic tee that says 5sos in black bold print with a light wash jean jacket over it and for shoes I just put on my all black doc martins.

With that done we head off to the hair dresser to get our hair done.