Different Person

Cammie's POV

I don't know what to do anymore. My mom is on some sort of vacation, my dad is probably with her, Hanna is gone, I am in L.A or Sacramento, and the worst part is my parents have no clue whats going on!! But knowing them they probably wouldn't believe me.

"Guys what are we going to do." I say with tears running down my face.

"I honestly don't know." Calum says running his hands through his hair.

I sniffle and rub my eyes. "Is there anything to eat? I can't remember the last time I actually ate." I said.

"Yeah what do you-" I cut Luke off by yelling "PIZZA"

"Haha you are seriously my new best friend" Michael says while laughing.

"How you don't know anything about me?" I question while laughing.

"Just knowing you like pizza is good enough for me." Michael states still laughing.

"Cammie is right we don't know anything about her." Ashton says.

"Okay well I like food,sleeping,video games,being sarcastic, Green Day, All Time Low, Blink-182, Nirvana, The All American Rejects, My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco,non natural hair colors, Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes,flannels, vans,converse, combat boots, skinny jeans preferably black and/or ripped, family, the magcon boys well I did like them I am not so sure any more, and of course you guys!!" I say

"Wow you have good music taste." Luke says laughing.

"Well except for 5sos they suck" Calum says. I just laugh and shake my head.

"I guess the only thing different about me is I am stronger emotionally and physically now" I say looking down.

"Well I am going to go order the pizza" Ashton says walking away.

"Well Cammie I am proud to announce you my new best friend!! We could play COD, GTA, and FIFA together while eating pizza!!" Michael yells excitedly.

I laugh before suddenly stopping. "Trust me I would love to but I have to save Hanna , get home, and contact the police. I love you guys more then you could imagine and I would do anything to stay here with you but the truth is I just can't. Before the incident I would literally pay a million dollars just to spend a day with you. But I guess I am just a different person now." I say sighing.

Michael's smile immediately fades and he runs his fingers through his hair. "Well how about now we eat and then we can come up with a plan. I would suggest we do it now but Ashton is the smart one and he is getting pizza right now." Michael says grinning slightly.

Luke puts is hand over his heart and says "hurtful" while gasping.

Calum just shakes his head and starts pacing.