Mike Ro Wave Cal Pal Dr. Fluke and SMASH

Cammie's POV

Not long after Mikey, Luke, and Ash walk in to the living room and sit down around me. "Okay now can you please explain how I got here?" I beg.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey's POV

*Flashback*

We were rushing to some apartment building in Sacramento California. Let me tell you L.A. is 5 hours and 30 something minutes to Sacramento. We had to drive there in a rusty old van that smelled like cat piss. The reason we knew Cammie was there was from an anonymous letter sent to us. We knew it wasn't a scam since I being the computer geek attached a tracking device to her ear. What? She had her ears pierced so I thought a good disguise for the tracker was an ear ring. I was able to hear everything going on once I figured out how to hack into the deviece. Thats why we could not save her earlier. Luke thought that since we were saving someone let's dress up in our super hero costumes. When we arrived at the appartment building we asked the lady at the desk which floor we could find room 36B. We quietly snuck in to the apartment and checked every room. Ash was the one to find her. He said he heard someone say "Any last words cupcake?" and someone else who sounded like Cammie say "Yeah 2 of em' they are fuck you". We stayed outside the door to hear what they were saying. We heard two people scolding the person that said "any last words cupcake?" They were talking about shooting her in the stomache so she had a chance of surving and how how that they should knock her out so she wouldn't feel the pain. Then we heard someone take out a gun. We knew it was time to go in. We all backed up and ran straight at the door ramming our shoulders into it. The door busts open and we see a knocked out Cammie, someone with a gun to her gut, Matt covering his eyes and a tall blue eyed boy blocking his ears. But as soon as we busted the door open all eyes were on us. We all jumped in saying "5SOS TO THE RESCUE" and danced like idiots but then Luke, Ash, and Cal stopped dancing and stood their wide eyed. I couldn't help but think "thank god shes knocked out." "Oh shit" I said rather loudly. "What the fuck are you wearing?" the kid with the gun to Cammie's gut said. " We decided to wear our pretty fucking awesome super hero costumes cause hey we are saving a young lady." I responded. 'What do you-" the gun holding bandana loving freak was cut off by Calum hitting him over the head with a bloody pipe. Yup while I was responding to bandana Calum grabbed a pipe and tip toed behind him. So bandana fell to the ground and dropped the gun. Blue eyes and Matt just stood there speechless. Another shorter blonde guy with blue eyes walked in. When he saw what happened he tried to get out of the room. Ash stood in front of the door so he couldn't escape. "Jack you are an idiot! Why the hell would you want to come in here at this moment!!" blue eyes yelled at Blondie who I am assuming is Jack. "Shut it blue eyes." Luke said speaking up. " Blue eyes really?" Blue eyes asked. "Well we don't know your name" Calum said. '' I am Nash but my real name is Hamilton." Blue eyes who I guess is 'Nash' said. " Do you think I give a crap what your name is Hammy." Cal said. Hamilton AKA Nash just rolled his eyes. " Luke untie Cammie, Cal make sure bandana doesn't wake up, Ash make sure blue eyes and Matt don't escape, and I will watch Jack " I instructed. They just nod and do what I told them to do. "Wait are you guys Australian?" Jack says speaaking up. " No we are freaking Zerconion" I say sarcastically. "damn who pissed in his cerial?" Jack mumbles under his breath. I decide to ignore him. "K I got Cammie" Luke says with a still unconcious Cammie in his arms. Cal auutomatically walks to the door with Luke following. Jack goes to stop us but Matt and Nash stop him. "Just let them go at least we won't have a murder to cover up." Matt says. Ash opens the door and walks out, Cal, Luke, and I follow him. It was sorta funny how Cammie's arm dangled since Luke was carrying her. We hopped in the ugly van and drove back to the hotel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I finished telling her the story she was completely pale. I feel really bad for her. Those sick bastards ruined her.