New hair or blue hair?

Cammie's POV
We finally made it to the hair salon. That was the longest car ride of my life! All the boys did was bicker about what we should do to OUR hair like seriously it is our decision. We ran into some fans that wanted pictures.. Me and Hanna got some dirty looks. One girl said "Why are you hanging out with these girls?" I just rolled my eyes at her. The hair dresser asked the guys what I was doing with my hair. They responded saying that I need hair extensions and to dye my hair a really dark brown with it mostly blue. Wtf? Blue why blue? Blue is my favorite color but I am a 12 year old girl not Demi Lavato. The lady just nods her head and begins doing my hair. While my hair is being done another lady is doing Hanna's hair.
___________________________
My hair is finally finished I look like a Punk Rock smurf. I swear I now have the same hair as Demi. My roots are this really dark brown as for about the next 3 inches of my hair then it goes from light blue/green to darker blue.My hair now reaches past my shoulders because of the extensions. Hanna is now a BLONDE with shoulder length hair. Her hair was originally brown and down to her mid back. But I like her with Blonde hair. It goes well with her pale skin, her freckles, and her grey blue eyes. She looks so pretty as for me I look like some 12 year old freak show. I think this is bull crap. Kidnapping us over a stupid dare really? I think there is more to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~