🥀🌻☁️Bakugou Hates Valentines Day Pt2☁️🌻🥀

part two of Valentine's Day

Bakugou pov

I watched y.n eat alone and sniffle after every time she took a bite. I stared at the slightly crumpled note in my hand and the shiny gold watch. Fuck. I fucked up. I hate holidays because it's that time of year where everyone who gives a flying fuck likes to get all cuddly with people they love. Nobody ever really gives a flying fuck about me so why should I?

I mean, Y.n gives a fûck about me. And all I've done is be an asshole. I sücked up my stupid pride and approached Y.n. "Thanks for the gift or whatever."

"What?"

"I'm not going to say it again, you better clean your fucking ears."

"You're welcome." She said quietly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"Ok."

She's mad at me. She never gets angry. Fûck. I really should be nicer to her, god knows how much she spent on that watch, and how long she spent making those cupcakes. She put effort into this and I practically spit in her face.

"Let me make it up to you."

"You don't have to pity me, Bakugou."

"This isn't-"

"Look, you feel somewhat bad or you feel like it's your job to make me feel better. What happened happened, I don't need a charity case right now."

Charity case? 

"Just take my damn offer stupid!" I said getting heated. She's the one who likes me.

"Shut up! I don't understand how I could like you in the first place! You're nothing but an asshole!" She shouted

Y.n pov

"You're nothing but an asshole!" I shouted standing up. I slammed my hands on the table

"I said I was fucking sorry! Don't yell at me!"

"I hate you!"

"Fucking shitty girl! (Insert le stupid nickname like pikachu or ice princess)!"

Out of anger I used my quirk, telekinesis, and dumped my tray of food on his head, spaghetti sauce dripping down his face. I ran away angrily.

I don't need his fucking pity, he made his stupid choice to treat me like shit. Fine. He wants to be a COMPLETE asshole! Fine! BLOODY, FUCKING, FINE!

Fuck you bakugou katsuki! Fuck you!

Ha, as if he actually likes me. Spent 2,000 yen (200 US dollars, I think. Don't @ me) on some stupid watch! Because I'm fucking in love with stupid! bakugou! KATSUKI! 

Im beyond pissed. He threw away my present, so what, I cried. But then he has the fûcking nerve to come up to me and try to fucking pity me. 

I just. UGH

fuck this.

409 words

Super sorry it's short. But I can't think of anything. Like massive brain fart rn.  Ugh

Requests