☁️🗿That Why I Love Nestle Crunch🗿☁️

Ngll he looks like if bakugou was a dweeb who eats donuts for breakfast.

You were watching a vine compilation on your phone in the common room, when one video really caught your eye. It was a blonde kid with red eyes singing about a chocolate bar, then a loud snap noise.

You couldn't help but laugh at that one. Then it hit you, you looked across the room to see Bakugou getting angry at the pool table. You studied the kid and then bakugou, you got the idea that it might be him, I mean the similarities are uncanny.

A devilish grin crept into your face as you snaked over to the guy getting creamed in pool. "Katsukiiii." You said slyly.

"Don't call me that." He grunted, he turned to face you, "oh its you."

"So, were you ever on tv?..."

"No.... why?"

"I mean other than that time you were attacked by a villain, but ever as a kid? No commercials or anything?..."

"No, what are you on about?"

You showed him your phone and the screenshot of the kid staring at the crunch bar looking autistic. His eyes bugged out and him looking in love with the crunch bar.

Bakugou's eyes widened in terror as he swiped at your phone, but you moved away just in time. "Where the hell did you get that!" He whisper yelled.

"You're in a vine comp. I'm surprised no one has said anything yet."

"Get rid of that now!"

"Nope."

He grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the common room and into an empty hallways. "Delete that! And never tell a soul about this!"

"So it is you?"

He sighed in annoyance, "when I was younger my mom put me in a commercial to get money and free chocolate bars so she could 'out-mom' the other moms at PTA meetings." He said crossing his arms and looking away.

You bursted out laughing, you doubled over, tears stinging your eyes. You clutched your stomach, not being able to breathe. "T-that's why iiii l-love, nestle crunch!" You said.

He growled at you and stomped away, "I fucking hate myself for doing that stupid commercial." He grumbled out a string of curse words before stomping to his room to wallow. He hated that embarassing commercial. He hated it.

"Nestleee crunch!" You called it after him, laughing.

375 words.

I'm sorry, my sister and I have been laughing at that video for twenty minutes now.

I cant breathe lmao.