Unecessary Bolds And Italics

(Thanks to ElTheBookWorm for the idea)

So, Wattpad has a feature in it's chapters for both Bolds and Italics. They're lovely and are great features to have, but when people decide to casually use them all the time, I can assume it gets a bit annoying.

Basically, Italics should be used when writing thoughts (occasionally), movie titles, book titles, etc., and the casually enunciated word.

On the contrary, bolded words really shouldn't be used ever??? Unless like maybe titles or such. Unless absolutely necessary, there's NO REASON TO USE THEM.

And, looking at the above statement, when writing an actual book, there's no reason to use capital letters to enunciate words unless a character is shouting. That's where italics/bolds would be used.

It just really annoys me when people write like this:

"Brittany was walking down the street when she saw something out of the corner of her eye but when she looked there was NOTHING THERE??!?!???"

Like ew stop

I guess there's nothing else to say about this? (I just wanted to update because I haven't in awhile and uh thaNK YOU FOR 100k READS? LIKE WOW? Why)

Sooo anyways...,, for the next update I want 300 votes and 50 comments!!!!11 IM SURE WE CAN DO IT!!!

im kidding dont sue me