X* (10)

Annabeth's Pov

Annabeth felt like everyone was better than her.

Piper with her charm speak. Percy and Jason with their powers. Hazel with her power over metal, found underground and her ability to sense and create tunnels. Frank with his shape-shifting power. And Leo with his power over fire and course, his humour.

So one day she went to Percy and asked him.

"Am I pretty?"

"No"

"Am I smart?"

"No"

"Am I funny?"

"No"

"Am I a nice girlfriend?"

"Nope"

"Would you save me if I was kidnapped?

"No"

"Do you trust me with your Pegasus?"

"No"

"Would you hate Drew if she touched me?"

"No"

"Do you like the nickname I gave you?"

"No"

"Do you even like me?"

"No"

Now feeling worse then ever; she ran away from Percy. She went to cabin and sat in a corner. Then she heard someone enter her cabin. She saw Percy coming closer.

"I don't think you're pretty because you're drop-dead gorgeous. I don't think you are smart because you're a genius. I don't think you're funny because you're hilarious. You're not a nice girlfriend because you're an awesome girlfriend. I wouldn't save you if you were kidnapped because I would cross the whole world to rescue you. I don't trust you with my Pegasus because I trust you with my life. I won't hate Drew if she hurts you because I would kill her. I don't like the nickname you gave me because I love it. And... I don't like you... because I LOVE YOU."

Annabeth leaned close to kiss Percy, best make out kiss ever ha ha. She pulled away "I love you too"