Quotes*

"Hey Everybody! These two aren't human! Their half Greek God!"..."They don't seem to care."-Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

"We need to find the dam snack bar"-Zoe Nightshade.

"You want us to fly off to save the world on Happy The Dragon?"-Jason Grace.

... "The grass is green, Artemis pleads for my help, I am so awesome."-Apollo, the ever-so-amazing God of Poetry.

"Love conquers all," Aphrodite promised. "Look at Helen and Paris. Did they let anything come between them?" "Didn't they start the Trojan War and get thousands of people killed?" "Pfft. That's not the point. Follow your heart."-Aphrodite and Percy, The Titans Curse.

"Erre es korakas Blinky! I shall have your soul!"-Mr.D, referring to PacMan.

"You hit the lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." -Percy.

"It's him," I said. "Typhon." I was seriously hoping Chiron would say something good, like 'No, that's our huge friend Leroy! He's going to help us!'-Percy and Chiron.

"Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades."

"With great power...comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later."-Nico.

"Now we can eat peanut butter sandwiches and ride fish ponies! We can fight monsters and see Annabeth and make things go BOOM!"-Tyson.

"What horrible things would you have to do in your life to get woven into Hades' underwear?"-Percy

"Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we're related for better or for worse...and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum."

"How did you die?" "We er...drowned in a bathtub." "All three of you?" "It was a big bathtub." -Charon and Percy

"God alert!" Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude! Mr. D sighed in exasperation. "The next person, or horse, who calls me the 'wine dude' will end up in a bottle of Merlot!" -Blackjack and Mr. D

"It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one." -Percy Jackson

"Can't we just call them evil storm spirits? Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."-Leo Valdez(Love him)

"Trust me Leo, beautiful people never lie."-Piper Mclean.

"You drool when you sleep."-My favorite character, Annabeth Chase.

"Die!"-Gleeson Hedge.

"How about I kill them first, and if it turns out their innocent, I'll apologize."-Gleeson Hedge.

"Thats what happens when it snows in Texas lady. It. Freaking. Melts."-Leo

"I'm Dylan. I'm so cool. I want to date myself, but I don't know how! You want to date me instead? You're so lucky!"-Leo Valdez

"This is the Wilderness School. 'Where the Kids are animals" -Piper Mclean

"Hera: Ohh, Thalia Grace, when I get out of here, you'll be sorry you were ever born. Thalia: Save it! You've been nothing but a curse to every child of Zeus for ages. You sent a bunch of intestinally challenged cows after my friend Annabeth Hera: She was disrespectful! Thalia: You dropped a statue on my legs. Hera: It was an accident! Thalia: AND you took my brother"-Hera(Hate Her), and Thalia Grace(She rocks)

"You need to eat more cereal."-Demeter