This is facts of life about PERCABETH!*

Facts of Life:

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Percabethtatorship.

There are no steroids in baseball. Just the power of Percabeth.

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Percabeth moment is worth 1 billion words.

When taking the SAT, write "Percabeth" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

Rick Riordan once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 100% chance of Percabeth.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not a Percabeth shipper.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Percabeth never dies.

To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Percabeth.

All roads lead to Percabeth. And by the transitive property, total awesomeness.

President Roosevelt said, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And pairings that go against Percabeth."

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Percabeth.

There's an order to the universe: space, time, Percabeth . . . just kidding. Percabeth is first.

There are two types of people in the world . . . people that suck, and Percabeth shippers.

Only Percabeth can prevent forest fires.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only if the pen is held by a Percabeth shipper. (OR but only if the pen is riptide.)

Most people know that Descartes said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that that quote continues, ". . . a Percabeth shipper."

He who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Percabeth . . . dies.

People have often asked the United States, "What is your secret weapon against terrorists?" We simply reply . . . Percabeth.

The active ingredient in Red Bull is Percabeth juice.

Some people say that Percabeth is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.