Chapter Two

(Madison's POV)

"Dude, we're so wasted...." I laughed as I chugged down more of the beer my older brother Justin has purchased for us. "Hell yeah we are." Mikey laughed, and finished off his fourth bottle. "Shit. Don't we have that dinner at Vinny's house tonight?" I asked. "We do.... Oh well. It's just to meet his dumbass sister..." Mikey chuckled, chugging down yet another bottle. "Damn, that's true." I laughed, and we clunked our bottles together, and I chugged down the rest of mine. "Madison! Mrs. Castronovo is here to pick you up!" My mom screamed. "Shit!" I pushed all the empty bottles under my bed. "HOLD ON MOM. ME AND MIKEY GOTTA GET WASHED UP." I yelled back. We ran to the bathroom, fighting over a spot in front of the sink to wash away the alcohol smell. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, then Mikey did the same. We drowned ourselves in AXE and then changed our shirts. That was close. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs, feeling slightly dizzy but trying to ignore it. My mom couldn't find out we had been drinking again or it'd be off to military school for us. "Hey Mrs. C.... Vinny." I smiled. "Hi boys. You ready?" She smiled. We nodded, and we walked out to her car. Vinny sat in the back row with us, and elbowed me in the rib cage. "What the fuck." I hissed under my breath. "You've been drinking." He hissed back, his eyes dark. My pulse quickened... Would he squeal on us? No. Vinny may be a goodie two shoes, but he's no squeal. Because he knows what I'd do to him if he got us in trouble. "And? I asked. "If you do anything to upset my sister because of your intoxication... I'll kill you." He hissed, and that was that. When we got to his house, me and Mikey got out of the car, and I notied Mikey was turning white. Oh God, he was so going to hurl. I always tell him not to drink so much... He can't take it. I groaned, he was gonna give it away that we had been drinking. "Mikey. Suck it up. If you puke, we're dead." I spat. He nodded, and stood up straight, his cheeks puffing and his face turning paler. We walked in, and sitting at the table was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. Damn, this girl is Vinny's twin? I smirked, and sat next to her. "Hey, I'm Madison. You look a lot like my next girlfriend." She rolled her eyes. "I'm Kat. And you Madison, smell like alcohol." I blushed, and stood up, walking away. She's tough. I like it....