Wedding Crashers (Erron Black x Princess!Reader) [Bonus Chapter]

This was requested by @Frostyflufy1306! This is a short chapter so it's considered a bonus chapter! This continues from the Erron Black x Princess! Reader. Enjoy and don't forget to follow or vote!
     ————————————————
   A year after you and Erron established a relationship between the two of you, Erron proposed to you. The ring was beautiful and was adorned with an assortment of gems. You both shared a sweet moment under a tree watching the sunset.

   About a month later, you were staring at yourself in the mirror

   About a month later, you were staring at yourself in the mirror. The wedding dress you had on was was woven by expert silk makers and made from the finest linen and silk. The dress showed off all your curves and edges. Is it a little too showy? Nah. Erron's gonna love it.

   Just as you were thinking about your husband-to-be, your maid walked in and told you everything was ready

   Just as you were thinking about your husband-to-be, your maid walked in and told you everything was ready. A sudden wave of nervousness washed over you. "There's no need to be nervous, Princess," your maid smiled at you. You took a deep breath and smiled. You nodded as your maid placed the veil atop your head.
   You were handed a bouquet of flowers. You were a little unfamiliar with Erron's customs but it made the wedding a lot more fun. The chapel doors opened wide as heads turned to face you. You blushed and gripped the bouquet tightly. Good thing people couldn't see your face. As you walked down the aisle, people stood up in respect.
   Meanwhile, Erron was all the way at the end of the aisle and standing near the alter. He was awestruck by your beauty and not to mention all hot and bothered. All he simply wanted to do was take you to bed during your honeymoon. Of course, that had to wait. This is a holy place Erron... Wake up!
   You stopped in front of him so he could remove your veil and see that beautiful face of yours. You stared at him and smiled. He simply smiled back and wanted to caress your cheek so badly. He retracted his hands to his sides.
   You and Erron simply stared at each other as if your whole life together was flashing by. You payed no attention to the priest until he asked the questions. After you both said the words "I do" you both leaned in to kiss each other before the priest could say anything else.
   Suddenly, the doors slammed open and gun shots filled the air. People gasped and others screamed. Kabal and Kano walked in suddenly and scanned the room for Erron. Kano spotted him and had a machine gun pointed towards him. "You still owe is Erron."
   "I gave you what you wanted and you decide to walk in here on my wedding day?!"
   "Well, you didn't pay up exactly. You know what? Maybe we'll take something of yours. Then I'll make it even," Kano looked over at you and smiled darkly. The sound of a gun clicking made Kano look towards Erron in slight surprise.
   "Don't even think about," Erron stared grimly as he stepped in front of you.
   Kano chuckled, "You won't do it, Black."
   "Try me," Erron responded and with that almost a hundred of clicking noises set off in the room. Half of the room had weapons of their own pointed at the two wedding crashes.
   "I suggest you leave before we pop y'all full of lead."
   Kano looked back at Kabal signaling them to leave. "We'll be seeing you soon Erron Black."
   And with that they leave. Erron looks back at you, ashamed of himself. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart."
   "It's alright Erron," you just smile at him, "Is it too late to kiss you?"
   Erron chuckles and pulls you close just to get rid of the space between you two. You both smile into the kiss as others cheer and whistle.

3 years later...

   The light shines through the window and onto your face. Your eye flutter open to see a sleeping Erron facing you. You smile and scot closer to him. Such a familiar feeling...
   You hear the padding of quick feet from down the hallway. Your bedroom door flies open as giggling fills the room. Erron groans and looks over at the two children sitting in your bed. "What in Gods name are you little troublemakers doing up at nine a.m. in the morning?"
   "Mama promised she'd make us breakfast!"
   Erron looks over at you and you just shrug and smile. You struggle to get up but you manage to get out of bed.
   "You want help with makin' breakfast?"
   "Yeah, sure."
   Erron smiles and gets up only to grab the children by their feet and carry them out. "Alright, know which one of you little monsters wants to help me and mama?"
   You smile at the scene before you.