Chapter 1 (Robins Pov)

I hated coming back from classes these days because that meant I would have to face my tormentor. I never liked the idea of a room mate but I had other financial responsibilities and I needed to save up my resources, that was the only reason I agreed to the idea of a room mate.
She was kind, always nice, intelligent and beautiful everything I was not, I was the typical introvert and basically hated the outside world. I was skeptical about her because she was the churchy type and I figured my lifestyle wouldn't agree with her belief, it's been 3 months since I invited anyone over for some casual fun time since the standing rule was no sex in the house.
I was getting frustrated and irritable as the time went on, not because I hadn't had sex but because my roommate was making the house too hot. Her skimpy clothings, the subtle shake of her ass when she walks across me, the intense eye contact and the cuddling while we slept.

I dropped my bag beside a chair in our small but decent parlor and headed straight to the kitchen. I walked pass the door to the bedroom on my way to the kitchen and I thought I heard funny noises, I walked backed slowly but more quietly to make sure I heard right as I pressed my ear to the door. I knew I heard right the first time, my sweet innocent roommate was moaning lewdly as she was panting like a dog in heat.  

All at once I was hit with a lot of different emotions; excitement, jealousy and anger, I got angry at the fact that she broke the no sex rule in the house and she was probably with some stranger in my bed, our bed doing God knows what. Clouded by my anger I forcefully opened the door ready to stop them short of christening my sheets and bed with their love making.

I recoiled immediately at the sight before me, there was my sweet little roommate with her legs spread wide open as one leg hung on the dresser and the other was up in the air, her ass was hanging off the edge of the bed as one of her hands fumbled with her nipples and the other held the vibrator against her clit. I was transfixed, shocked to my very bone, she turned her head so fast in my direction I thought she was going to get whiplash. I immediately excused my self as our eyes met and the vibrator fell from her hand as she fell off the bed. I banged the door shut holding very tight to the handle, it had been raining that day but I was suddenly very hot and sweat dripped from my head.

My heart keep beating so fast I thought I had been in an accident, I made a u turn for the guest bathroom just outside the house towards the veranda, immediately I got in I stripped naked and took the coldest shower I could stand to calm down.
Leaving the bathroom to go back inside was a war but my resolve lost as my stomach grumbled for some food. I walked back into the house and headed for the room, a relieved breath left me as the coast was clear, I dressed up as I head next for the kitchen.