Chapter 2

Getting there my heart resumed the jumping it was doing a few minutes ago as I saw her there dishing out the prepared food fully clothed. She was looking every where but at me as she passed me a plate of rice and stew, our hands brushed against each other and she withdrew her hand immediately.

I mentally sighed to myself as I came to acknowledge the fact that things were going to be awkward. We went about the day as though nothing happened and basically subtly ignored each other till it was nighttime. I had already had a stressful day and I needed as much rest as I could get before the next day.

I got in between the sheets as I tried to conjure sleep but my brain refused to shut off, images of her pleasuring herself kept flickering through my mind the more I tried to fall asleep. I imagined where she hid the vibrator as I've never seen it before, granted I don't go through her things but now I was curious as to what she had hidden in that box of hers.

I heard the door open slightly as she stepped in for the night, I felt the covers lift as she got into bed with me, noting how she made a conscious effort of not rubbing against me. I tried earnestly to fall asleep but I couldn't, not when I could feel the heat of her body radiating towards me.

After about an hour or so I got up frustrated as I decided to sleep on a chair in the living room, I got up, took my pillow and an extra sheet and turned to leave. Just before I got to the door I heard her voice " where are you going?" She asked quietly, I turned to her " I'm going to sleep in the parlor, the room is too hot" I replied her nonchalantly wanting to leave already "but the Air conditioning is working just fine and the parlor doesn't have an a.c" she reasoned quietly in a silent question. 

I narrowed my eyes at her "we both paid for this house, so I'm sure I can sleep anywhere I feel comfortable with" I answered her a bit too harshly as I made way for the door again. "Is it because of what happened earlier today? I'm sorry that you feel disgusted with me, but I didn't mean for you to see me like that" she called out her apology with what sounded like tears in her voice.

I quickly turned to look at her again what the hell was she blabbering about, it was the entire opposite of what I felt I thought silently to myself. I walked back towards the bed as I tried to re assure her that that wasn't the case at all "hey, you do not disgust me ok. I was only just surprised that's all, and if you promise not to act weird then I'll also promise not to act weird ok. Deal?" I asked holding up my pinky finger "deal" she said as she crossed our fingers. "Okay let's head back to sleep ok" I said as I got into bed as she cuddled against me.

It was an agony but one I was willing to bear as I began to sleep off. Sometime later into the night I felt fingers running through my abs, playing with my belly button and moved further down towards my thighs, the fingers began to draw irregular pattens on my bare skin and suddenly I was wide awake.