Chapter 16

I tried to turn and cuddle the ball of warmth beside me as the room got chilly in the early hours of the morning. Wait, hold on, ball of warmth? I thought to myself and sat up so fast ready to bolt out the door.

"Uggghhh... Robin, could you stop moving, I'm trying to get some sleep here" I heard Sarah say groggily as she pulled me down to the bed and held me closer. She was so cute I thought as I looked at her, instinctively my fingers brushed against her hair, she had the ridiculously long Virgin hair, I couldn't understand how she managed it, I kept an Afro some years back and in all my life my scalp had never been in so much pain like those 10 months. There were a lot of things that were a mystery to me when it came to Sarah but I was sure that I wasn't the only one with this bubbly feeling in my chest. Admitting to loving her was the hardest thing I had done so far but looking at her right now, I was more than happy with my decision I thought to myself, my fingers moved across her cheeks to her swollen lips as I traced my fingers over them. I really went hard on her last night and she paid me in full I was sure, there had to be bruises and bite marks on my skin I smiled as I thought to myself. My hands wandered down to her arms and made circles, I brought her hand towards my lips as I petted her with soft kisses.

"Why aren't you sleeping" she said raising her hand and resting her head on her hand

"I'm admiring my girlfriend" I replied her cockily but deep down I was freaking out. Darn it! I mentally face palmed my self, that was no way to ask her to be mine completely.

"Ummm... that is if it's what you want" I added quickly trying to save the situation, as I scratched the back of my head.

"Hahahahaha" she laughed as she looked at me. Oh shit, I thought, was that a no? or yes? My thoughts ran wild with panic

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend, EXCLUSIVELY"she said with a smile as she emphasized on the last word

"I'm strictly monogamous in nature, I promise" I said as I raised my hand up in surrender

"Ok good, now let's go back to sleep" she said as she cuddled into me, her ass and back touching my bare front. I really tried to sleep but I couldn't, not when her ass was literally sticking out towards me and her neck exposed for me.

I drew her to me as my hand found their way to her bare breast, my hips grinding into her ass, my lips on her neck, to be very honest I just wanted to feel her skin on mine but now my skin was getting flushed with arousal as my hips had a total mind of their own, I kept sucking on her neck and I was sure it was going to leave a hickey but I couldn't get myself to stop.