Chapter 17

"Babe?" She turned her neck to look at me

"Hmmm" I said my lips still on her neck

"Why do I get the feeling I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon" she sighed as she leaned into me more. My fingers began toying with her nipple as they budded between my fingers, I could feel her heart beat increase and I knew she was getting aroused very quickly

"Ahhh... babe you need to stop or we'll end up right back where we started" she said as she licked her lips

"Are you sure? I know I haven't gone in between your legs yet but I can smell your arousal" I said smiling into her shoulder, my breath had increased and I knew soon enough I wouldn't be able to stop

"Yeah... unmm I think I'm sure, I don't know" she said with difficulty. Her hips were already gyrating and mimicking my movements as her hand clasped around my thighs. I moved my mouth to her exposed chest as I put one nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked, my arousal shot up even more as I heard her moan. I knew I had to stop because for one she was not sure if she wanted me even when her body told a different story and secondly because the wedding was tomorrow and we had to get up early, we shouldn't exhaust our selves before the main event I thought to my self as I pulled away from her and let her nipple go with a plop.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry baby, we do need to stop" I said through my teeth as arousal was tight in my throat. I laid on my back trying to control my breath and the rapid images of her in less than appropriate positions flickered through my mind tormenting me.

"Are you fucking kidding me Robin" Sarah said tensely. I looked over to her as she got up and practically flung the duvet away, she climbed into my laps as she kissed me wildly while grinding on me. My brain was fried, as my hands roamed all over her ass, we stopped to get our breath as she cupped my cheeks

"Don't ever start what you cannot finish" she said hotly against my lips as she directed my fingers into her, two fingers were deep inside her as she began riding them, my palm pressed against her clit as she moved. I was sitting up and her hands were around my neck as she got lost in her pleasure, she kissed on my ears as she moaned against them. In between my legs was chaos, as I was caught up with her so wild, I wanted her so bad and I wanted her now. I flipped her onto her back as I pressed against her and kissed her with my tongue exploring her mouth intimately, I withdrew my fingers from her as a thick slimy line of her wetness hung from my fingers, I brought my fingers to my lips as I licked them clean while looking at her, she tasted sweet, a bit salty maybe but most of all she tasted like mine I thought to myself "you taste so fucking good baby" I said in her ears as I took my fingers out of my mouth.