Chapter 7

I heard the door to the bedroom open and shut quietly, maybe one of them were thirsty I thought to myself as I buried my face in my pillow trying to get comfortable. I heard footsteps coming towards the parlor as I sat up slowly and was met with lips against mine. Her lips tasted sweet maybe because of the sweet wine we just had or maybe it was just her but my brain couldn't tell, it didn't take long for the kiss to get deeper and sloppy as we struggled to undress each other, remembering we had a guest I paused half way to her shorts

"We can't" I said to here my chest rising and falling rapidly

"Your sister is out cold" she replied me still kidding on my neck and biting my lobes, she showered wet kisses down to my collar bones as she kept nibbling and biting occasionally as she went down. I never took her to be the aggressive type but right now I couldn't say no, she was stripping me naked of any clothings and to be very honest her aggressiveness was a huge turn on.

I could feel my clit swell with need, my heart beat erratic with anticipation, ever since the last time we got down I've been wound tight like a spring and right now I felt I could uncoil. She parted my legs as she pushed my back down to relax on the chair, my pussy bare for her to see.

I knew we where throwing caution to the wind but I couldn't bring myself to care, she was at eye level with my pussy as she took her time to look at me. She looked at my pussy and I could hear her say under her breath "beautiful" the breath that left her hit my slick vagina and shudders went through me, she moved back a little as she took her time to fully look at me. " you're beautiful... all of you" she said so sincerely my heart began to feel funny.

She came back to my lips, we kissed as our tongue fought for dominance, she won this time around as I gave into the feeling that was her. She licked and sucked her way to my breast never playing with the nipples just teasing around the edges, getting frustrated I cradled her head to my nipples as she began suck fervently while our eyes where locked on each other, she worshipped my breast as her hands played with the other one, she let my breast go with a plop as she faced the other one worshipping it just as intensely.

I was like a river, my juices were flowing from my legs to the chair, I knew if I looked down I might have just been met with a puddle of my juices. She was very delicate and aggressive at the same time it drove me crazy, she go lower as she petted me with kisses, she kissed along my inner thighs, wet kisses trailed down my thighs as she made her way to my pussy. My legs were shaking already, breathing became difficult for me and she hadn't even touched me where I wanted her to the most, I wasn't prepared for the way she attacked my Pussy, there was no playing around or teasing like she had been doing to me. Her lips were around my swollen clit, using her tongue to go deep inside me, nothing could prepare me for the series of sensation going through me, I put my fist in my mouth to muffle my cries of passion.