Background

(Little back ground: Okay so I made a story before (in Dutch) it's about Bo, she is Daans little sister. She isn't a really good kid cause she's only 14 and she drinks really much and goes out with the wrong boys. Bo lives with Evi (Daan and Bo's sister) and Ame (Evi's child) because her dad left them and their mom died in a car accident. Bo blames Daan for the dead of her mom because Daan wasn't a good kid either and every time that she came home late or drunk their mom went for a little ride. And one day Daan came home late again so their mom went for a ride and died in a car accident. So Daan wasn't good in her teen years and she got mad very fast. So does Bo. Bo was mad at Daan because she left them when Evi and Bo needed her. But they got a fight and they actually made everything good. So that's probably what you needed too know.)

Okay so more background things: after Daan and Bo made everything right, Bo still didn't do well. Her notes were bad and she still went out with badboys. So Evi and Daan decided that Bo had to live with Daan in England to start over. At first did Bo not agree ofcource, but later she thought it was a good idea because she got in a really big fight with some friends and didn't had any friends left anymore so she wanted a new start too. She liked her new life, her notes are good, she has good friends, and she enjoys living with Daan and her friends.

BTW my English is really bad lmao