My Love Story

Ello readers this my first story so have fun!Let me introduce you to my characters.They are five boys;Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan,Zayn Malik,Harry Styles and Liam Payne.Main character is Christina.Christina has 2 brothers,Niall and Nathan.Her boyfriend is Harry.

*Christina's POV*

Í was feeling so light like a feather i was so numb and darkness was surrounding me.I was hearing constant beep sound.My leg felt heavy.

I slowly opened my eyes.Bright ray of lights entered my eyes.i blink my eyes couple of times as the rays were disturbing me

This place was unusual and unfamiliar.I raised my heavy head and i saw a boy with curly brown hair resting on my leg.Who was he?I tried to sit up but i was too weak to even move an inch on my own.

The boys head slowly raised up and his eyes directly came in contact with mine.His eyes widened and a cute smile appeared on his face.He quickly ran outside and came inside with four other boys.One of them was my brother,Niall

"Christina!My darling!How are you princess?" Niall shouted as he came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

I was confused..what has happened to me?Why i am in a hospital?I had tons of questions to ask....

"Hello" A doctor came in.Niall stepped aside with tears streaming down his face.That curly haired guy and the other thre lads seemed worried...who were they?

"I am going to ask you a few questions.Please answer them."The doctor instructed me."So firstly whats your name and where are you from?"

"I am Christina Horan and i am from Mullingar,Ireland"I answered with a smile on my face.

"Where are you now?" "Of course i am in mullingar!" i answered whilst raising my eyebrows.

"But Chri-" The doctor stopped Niall before he could continue.The rest of the lads appeared shocked.

"Why am i in the hospital and what happened to me?"I started to ask questions.

"Mr Horan could you come with me outside for a while?" "Yea sure" Niall said as he walked out with everyone and I was left alone in this room alone with my questions left unanswered.

What happens next?C-O-M-M-E-N-T..If you like my story,do vote for me?:)) xx