~~~Chapter 6~~~~

Hello there!Sorry for late uploads..busy :/ so...sorry i this chapter is not good...cos...i wrote this whilst listening to LIttle Things!!Its making me cry like hell..so yea:))

 *Zayn POV*

"Remember when Harry called us and was panicking?" Louis suddenly stood up

"Yesyesyes i do"I replied quickly ibecause i was so curious."Come one Zayn put on your thinking caps.1 1/2 years ago when we rushed Chris to the hospital.Those 2 motherfuckers who caused Christina's condition.remember?"

I stood there..in shock.Harry did not forget this."OMG!Come one Lou lets stop him!" I shouted as i pulled Louis

We pushed the doors in anger and stormed out of the hospital to search for Harry."Hey Lou,here!"I called him.I found harry...in a place where no body comes.

"Hey harold whats up with this shit aye?"Louis said in anger."Calm down Louis anger is not the solution"I said to Lou before his volcano erupted.

"Leave me alone" Harry said in anger

*Harry POV*

I stormed out of the hospital in anger.I ran to the back of the hospital and found a corner where i could sit down.

"Hey Lou here!'I heard a familiar voice.It was Zayn."Hey harold whats up with this shit aye?"Louis said in anger."Calm down Louis anger is not the solution" Zayn said to Lou before his volcano erupted.

"Leave me alone" I growled in anger.I wanted to cuddle..with my princess.I wanted her to be with me right now.I wish i could turn back time.

"Look Harry i understand you are angry bu-"Before i could continue,Harry's phone rang..A phonecall,which brought up that moment from the past and the call which harry shoudn't have picked up..........

THE END!!lol hows this chapter??YAY or NAY??Comment and vote pleeaassseeee!!:DDDD