~~~~Chapter 8~~~~

Hey there!Thanks for the good response from the previous chapter!Just that a handful didnt like it:/ but i will try and improve my story:)) I hope you all love this chapter!Much love xoxo

*Harry POV* 

  "Umm..Christina come on let's go in.It will be much safer for ya if you're in."I said with a smile.

 "Safer?"Christina said while raising her right eyebrow.She looks so cute whenever she does that."Oh i meant so that you wont fall.And you can't stress you leg that much"I replied back.

"Oh okay"She replied as she started to hop.I jogged to her to make sure she dosen't fall down.

When we reached near,Louis was already there opening the door for us.Chris removed her crutches and she hoped in."Careful babe"I said as she hoped in..Oopss i shouldnt have said babe...im dead.But fortunately she didn't hear.

"Hey lads come on we're about to leave"I shouted at Zayn and Niall and Liam.Soon everybody sat in the car and we sat off to our hotel.

 I was sat beside Chris.She was really comfortable..gladly.I rested my head backwards towards the window.It was going to rain.Those water at the window made me recall that horrible moment

**FLASHBACK**

  "Hey harold i'm homee!!"Christina shouted as she threw her bag at the side and ran towards the kitchen."Heyyy babe!So glad your back!"I replied happily as i hugged her.Yea thats what we always did since she moved in with me..but that day...she didn't.

  I was at the kitchen making lunch for Christina..Her favourite was Scrambled eggs on toast for lunch..After it was done i looked at the clock nearby..It was 3pm..Why wasn't she back?

  I walked towards my phone and called Chris..She didnt answer..I started to worry.Is she safe?

"Hey Niall did Chris come to your place by chance?No?umm..no nothing thanks bye bro"She wasn't at Niall's place..then where she was?

 I took my jacket and ran out of oour house.I sat in my car and drove off finding Chris.

Endd!! I just love cliffhangers..Don't ya??;) lol haha if you wanna know what happened to Chris read my next chapter ya!!V O T E and comment please??Neeed opppiinniionnnssssss:D