~~~~Chapter 3~~~~

"I am alright boys you guys can go ahead and take some rest." I said as i tried to put a smile on my face.

   The boys soon left and i sat on the chair and rsted my head back.I was having flashbacks of those time when Chris and I were having a good time.I recalled how I met my first true love.I promised  myself to keep her away from any harm but...i couldnt keep the promise

  * Zayn POV*

 Our journey was a very quiet one.When we reached our hotel,we went to Nialls room and he went to the kitchen to make some coffee for us.The rest of the us sat down quietly and stared at the walls.

  "I am really worried for Chris and Harry.He couldnt concentrate on music since that terrible accident happened to our princess." Louis finally broke the silence.

 Niall at the same time brought in the cups and sat down beside me.He then curled beside me and started to cry. 

 "Shhh Nialler.Everything will be alright.Did you inform your brother?" I asked him as i hugged him tightly.He could only respond me with a nod.

  "When will she recall back her memory!Im...imm really scared for her future.I am...i am..broken right now" Niall said as he shivered .I hugged him even tighter.

 "Everything is gonna be alright Nialler dont worry"I said as i rubbed his back

  **Back to hospital**

  I stood up and saw Chris by the window..She looked so pretty when she is asleep.I walked towards the vending machine and presed the button for pepsi.I suddenly recalled that time when she teased me after that pepsi commercial we lads did and slowly smiled.

  As i walked back near the lane,I took out my phoen and looked through my mentions.Our girls were giving well wishes to Chris.They are so sweet.Thats why i love them alot.

  The doctor suddenly appeared in front of me and i jumped in shock.So sudden.

  ''Sorry to scare you Mr Styles.I just want to inform you that you can take her home tomorrow.She is recovering really fast." The doctor told me.I was so happy to hear that My baby could come out of this hell.

  "But Mr Styles you have to take note that you cannot give her any kind of shock..or else...yea.."The doctor continued."I won't doc" I said as i smiled

 "Hey lads!Good news!Chris can be discharged tomorrow!" I said excitedly.

Hello There lovely people!Thanks for the sweets comments on twitter and here!It makes me soooooo happy!:D Love you guys!PLEASEEE VOTTTEE FOR ALLLL CHAPTERS!!!Keepon readingg!Wohho! <3