~~~~Chapter 11~~~~

**FLASHBACK**

  *Niall POV*

    "NIALL COME TO THE HOSPITAL WITH THE LADS NOW PLEASE QUICKLY"Louis screamed over the phone.Before i could say anything,he disconnected .He was panicking alot.I quickly called the rest of the lads to rush to the hospital.

    After about 15 minutes,we reached the hospital together and rushed inside."There are you lads!I was waiting for you all!Come in quick!"Louis started to shout as we entered and ran behind him.

    We went a lane which was really quiet.Louis slowed down his steps and came to a stop."Go there."he said slowly.I quickly wentto the direction Louis was pointing and got the shock of my life..

  "Harry!!" All of us screamed in sync and ran towards him.His head was bandaged and his right hand was casted.He suddenly woke up.He slowly stood up and we hugged him tightly.

 "What happened Harry?Are you okay?An..and..and wheres Christina?"I said quickly.I was crying terribly."Chris..she..."Harry sat on his sit and started to cry harder.

    "What?what happened to her Harry?" Zayn started to question her.Without thinking,I went insdie the room and went i went inside...i am collapsed on the ground.

    Chris was on the bed..her head and right arm bandaged.Her leg heavily casted.I couldn't believe what was in front of me.The rest of the boys slowly came in and also couldn't believe.

  ''I..I..I'mm sorry Niall I tried my best to save her." Harry slowly said to me.I turned around and hugged him as tightly as possible."No it's not your fault.Tell me what happened"I said quietly.......

 HOLA!wassup everybodeh?I didnt receive any comments in my last chapter and i waited and waited....i need opinions people!Like me chapter?V O T E Pleasseee and comment ease i needdd ooppiinniioonnnss!