~~~Chapter 2~~~~

Hello People!Before i continue....i would like to thank you guys for votes and the reads!Love you guys loads!So This is chapter 2...HAVE FUN!:D

 "Mr Horan could you come with me outside for a while?" "Yea sure" Niall said as he walked out with everyone and I was left alone in this room alone with my questions left unanswered.

         *NIALL POV*

 I am came out of the room,shocked.What happened to Chris?We are in America and she says we are in Ireland gave me a big shock.

 "I have a bad news for you Mr Horan. Your sister has lost her memory and its..quite severe..." The doctor said as he lowered his head.

 My eyes wide opened in shock and the rest of the boys were in shock too.Harry broke into tears as he sat on the chair nearby.Louis comforted me while Liam and Zayn hugged him.

 "Dont tell her anything on what has happened,who are they as the shock can lead to bad consequences."The doctor said as he grabbed my shoulder to console me and left.

 "She doesnt even know who am I.How can i tolerate it.How?This is not possible" Harry continued as he cried.

 I went inside and i saw Chris still in a confused look."Niall what is happeneing?Who are they?And why am i like this?" She questioned me when she saw me.

 "Nothing baby.Everything is alright" I said as i hugged her tightly.Tears started falling down my face as i could not take in what the doctor said."Now stop thinking and take a rest okay?You need alot of rest so that i can see my princess walking without any help"I continued

  She shook her head in staisfaction and slowly close her eyes.When I felt she was asleep,i slowly went out and saw the boys sad faces.

       *Harry POV*

  My knees felt weak.I felt the whole world had collapsed on me when i heard the news.Chris dosent know who i am..She lost her memory..it was devastating

 "She just fell asleep.Don't worry harry she will be alright"Niall said while patting my shoulder.i Stood up and hugged Niall tightly.

 "You lads can go home.I will stay here and look after Chris" I said to the lads.

  "But dont you wanna take some rest?you look very tired" Louis asked me as he stepped forward. 

  "I am alright boys you guys can go ahead and take some rest" I said as I tried to put a smile on my face..

Sorry its long this time!Next time i will try to put it short!Like it?V-O-T-E pleaseeeee.Comment if you wanna starte ur opinion:)