~~~~Chapter 13~~~~

Hola there!Sad to see no comments for my previous chapters:/ but i hope you guys love ittttttt!

*Christina POV*

   I suddenly woke up.I could feel something rolling down my cheeks.I wiped it off.I couldn't believe what I saw whilst I was asleep.Me and Harry....we have met before?How was that possible!

     "Hello Niall?Please come here I want to ask something.Ok Bye" I ended the call.I sat down properly and rested my head back.

   "Hey darling what happened?And are you okay?Why are you pespiring so badly?" Niall started to question me.

    "Niall I don't know whats happening.Did I know Harry before all this happened?" I asked Niall while frowning my face.I was so confused.

      "Umm Chris..umm actually he...he is..your boyfriend."Niall replied after much hesitation." "WHAT?ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" I suddenly screamed.I mean HOW CAN HE BE?I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM?!?!?

            "Okay Chris let me tell you everything.So you had an accident which I can't tel you right now.Then you were in coma for about 2 years.."I was really shoked after Niall told me everything...I didn't understand what to do..

        "Then why did you say Harry is my boyfriend?"I starte to get more confused..I sliped in to coma for so long..and..and.I don't remember my past life..Something was wrong.

~~~ENNDDDDD~~~ This is a 'Kind of" Cliffhanger hehe^^ so did you like it?V O T E!! And pleasseee comment?! I need opinions!:D