~~~~Chapter 14~~~~

*Christina POV*

 "Look darling I don't want you to get stressed or anything." Niall continued with his worried voice 

"But Niall why did you say that Harry is my boyfriend?Like what's up with this?"I started to question even more.I was getting even more confused.

"Okay he is your boyfriend.Now stop thinking about all these crap and go to sleep." Niall started becomign stuborn.And you know when the king becomes stuborn,you can't do anything.

  "Okay Brother I will.But you will tell me today right?" "Yesyesyes I will don't worry now sleep!" Niall answered back as he laid the blankets on me.

*Niall POV* 

       "Goodnight Christina!" I said to christina before locking the door.She was having flashbacks.I saw how shocked she was when I told her about Harry.I can't even imagine when she gets to know about us.

   I decided to talk to Harry about this.I walked to his room and knocked the door hard."Goshh Niall its 4am in the morning what are you doing here?"Harry asked me in the irritating tone.

    I pushed him inside and closed the door."Wake up Curly-haired boy there's an important notice to be told to you." I tod Harry as i slapped him

     "What's so important so early in the morning?" He said still asleep.

    "Christina knows...she knows..that..you are her boyfriend.."I replied after much hesitation.

HEY THERE!:D sorry for the delay!I am actually going overseas on Friday so i needa do alot of shopppiinngggg!! So i hope yall like this chapter!VOTE please??AND COMMENT!!:D