~~~~chapter 5~~~~

Sorry for uploading so late..had some problems in life so yea....adn i was busyy...So sorry for making you all wait...have fun!!:D

*Zayn POV*

  I went to check out what happened.I stepped out of the room and saw Harry staring at Louis with his fists clenched.

"Hey lads what happened?Harry you okay?"I started to question them.Harry stopped staring and loosen his hands."No..nonono everything is okay" he said as he walked off.

 "Hey Lou,what happened to this guy suddenly?" I started to question Louis,who was still in shcoked."He didn't forget Zayn..he didnt....He is gonna hunt them down"Louis started to speak.I thought he was joking..but when i looked at his face,he was dead serious.

   "What..what??"I was so confused.what is happening?

*Chrisitna POV*

   "Aaaaa.when i will be out of this hell!" I started to speak to break the tension

   "Soon Chris soon..patience!" Niall answered me with excitement.looks like he is more excited then i am.

      "So Chris let me tell you what is happening..firstly your a 18 year old girl not 16 year old." I was so shcoked.How come i aged!

  "Don't be shocked you have more to listen.Now we are in Los Angeles.Not in mullingar.You were brought here for treatment..and...now. we will be staying here for about a month before we go back to Ireland.."Niall said as his voice slowly  lowered.

 "Okay...thats weird...so i was brought here for some treatment.what had happened to me??"I was wondering what had actually happened to me..

  "Ummm basically...You were-" "Hello Christina how are you feeling now?"Before The other guy..whats his name..Li..am..right?Yea before he could continue,The doctor came in.

   "I am feeling quite good..just  pain in the leg."I said as i pointed to my leg which was bandaged till my knee."Okay good!Your having a very speedy recovery!You can go home tonight if you want!"He spoke to Niall.

  "OMGOMGOMGOMG AYAYAYAY!!" I shouted excitedly as i jumped up and down on my bed..

What do you think Harry,Louis and Zayn talking about?Will Chris find out about the boys success and the truth?COMMENNTTTT!!And please Vote for my chapters.I know this isnt my best chapter..cos..more awesome stuff is ahead!!lol thanks <3